Treat yourself to some luxury in the CBD with our newly refurbished apartment located within a heritage listed building. Although Melbourne is filled with events and activities all year round, the location truly provides a piece of tranquility in the midst of the daily hustle and bustle.
The place was setup with luxury and comfort in mind, from imported English wallpapers, beautiful Sheridan sheets and towels to the choice of hot beverage provided, we hope the place would help you to unwind and recharge for the duration of your stay.
Public transport is readily accessible; within 5 to 7 minutes of walk, you would be at the nearest Free Tram Zone stops, the City Circle Tram stop and the train station that takes you around the underground city loop and to the outer suburbs. Closeby "hang-out" places include the Queen Victoria Market, the Flagstaff Garden and Melbourne Central.
Parking - there is no parking at the premises. However, there is meter parking on the street and a commercial carpark across the road.
Laundry area - there is a washer and dryer right next to the laundry sink if you wish to do your laundry during your stay. Laundry detergent and softener are provided. There is also a clothes rack if your clothes cannot be tumble dried. However, we do not recommend airing the laundry in the balcony especially during windy days.
Kitchen - fully equiped with pots and pans, diningware, an inverter flat microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle and even a rice cooker If it helps, we have planted some herbs in the pots in the balcony to complement your cooking but supply is not guaranteed.
Dining area - seats up to 4.
Living area - you may choose to turn on the television or use the floor lamp for reading. The sofa with chaise can be converted into a queen size sofabed with top of the range memory foam mattress.
Please note that if the sofa is used as a sofabed for check-ins with 2 guests or less, extra charges will apply.
Bedroom - Sealy Posturepedic mattress topped with Sheridan linens up to 500 thread counts, all year round Australian wool king size quilt and 4 foam core pillows, bedside touch lamps and full length built-in wardrobe with mirror sliding doors, ironing board and iron.
Bathroom - 2 way access connecting to the bedroom and entry area, shower, face towels, hand towels, bath towels and bath mat, hair dryer, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and hand cream.
Balcony - we have selected some flowers and herbs in wooden troughs we've potted ourselves. The herbs can be cut for cooking when ready and the flowers are a mix of native Australian flowers and special breeds of the much loved lavender.
Please note, while we appreciate some help in watering the plants, please limit the daily dosage of half a cup of water for each pot.
Shared facilities: gym and indoor lap pool.
Standard check-in time is from 3pm to 6pm, check-in after 6pm will incur a surcharge.
Standard check-out time is by 10am. Late check out no later than 12pm will incur a surcharge and subject to availability.
Not suitable for children 2-12 years
Not suitable for infants under 2 years
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
- Check-in/out outside the specified time period is subject to availability and will incur a surcharge. Please check with us before booking.
- The smoke detectors along the corridor outside of the apartment and in the apartment are extremely sensitive. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the apartment as it will automaticall trigger the request for fire trucks from the Fire Brigade. Cost of fire truck attendance is approximately $3,000 each plus on-costs which will be charged to guests. Cooking resulting in heavy smoke will face the same penalties.
- Please wash dirty dishes and glasses after using them, or leave them in the dishwasher, load the cleaning tablet for the dishwasher and turn it on please be mindful that the wine glasses and champagne flutes need to be hand washed. Do not leave dirty dishes in the sink. Leave the house in a tidy and clean manner. Extra cleaning fee of $100 will be charged from deposit if these are not complied with.
- Guests are responsible for ensuring the limit set on visitor number is complied with at all times, which is not more than 2 visitors inside the apartment. Guests are responsible for ensuring that their visitors comply with these House Rules.
- This property is not for any use of gathering, parties or celebrations. Noise level should be kept low after 9pm.
- Lost key and swipe will incur $200 for each set and will be deducted from the deposit in any case of losing them.