3 STOREY LUXURY DESIGNER TOWNHOUSE WITHIN WALKING TO CBD
ROOFTOP SPA & VIEWS OF CITY SKYLINE
**SEE GUEST REVIEWS**
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE A STRICT "NO PARTY" POLICY
Stunning spacious and light filled 3 storey converted warehouse. Property is impeccably furnished throughout, with designer furniture, original artwork and quality European appliances.
- three generous bedrooms and study (4th bedroom)
- luxuriously comfortable pocket sprung mattresses
- two luxurious bathrooms
- modern fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- open plan living and dining
- secure remote controlled garage for one car
- rooftop and 1st level balconies
- rooftop spa/jacuzzi with city views
Additional features include:
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning on every level
- Panel TVs on every level and in every bedroom
- iPod doc
- CD player
- Alarm system
- DVD players
- Large 200+ DVD library
Complimentary additions include:
- High speed wireless and cable internet connection
- All local telephone calls
- Luxurious and eco-friendly bathroom products
- Car parking for one car (secure remote controlled garage)
This multi-level designer property provides individual space and privacy with each level offering private court yards including the top level featuring an outdoor jacuzzi/spa with views of the city and beyond.
Bedrooms include 2 Queen beds and 1 Double bed with optional Single bed in the study available on request. Quality linen and towels provided.
Ideal for couples, families and groups.
Walking distance to everything!
Fantastic central location.
Located on the city fringe within the heart of hip and fashionable Richmond. Just a short 15 min walk into the city or alternatively tram or train is only 1 min walk away with a direct 5 min commute into central Melbourne.
Just a short walk to:
- restaurants and bars
- fashionable shopping along Bridge Rd and CBD
- Fitzroy Gardens and Treasury Gardens
- major sporting venues (MCG, Melb Tennis Centre, Olympic Park etc)
- local Thai and Chinese massage (incl discount vouchers)
Easy access to Melbourne's major attractions:
- Queen Victoria Market
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Melbourne Museum
- Princess, Regent, Her Majesty's, Atheneum and Princess Theatres
- Federation Square
- Free City Circle Tram
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Eureka Skydeck
- Melbourne Aquarium
- Melbourne Zoo
- Royal Exhibition Buildings and Gardens
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Luna Park
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- and much much more!!
Please NOTE: STRICTLY NON-SMOKING INDOOR, NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
Check in: 2.00PM
Check out: 10.00AM
Corporate and Short/Long Term Rental
Contact owner for special rates.