The unique charm of Beeswing Cottage evokes a feeling of yesteryear with its high ceilings, & beautiful wooden floors.
- Relax on the deck overlooking the private garden - home to many birds, visiting koalas, bunnies etc.
- Take a 5 min stroll down unmade, tree-lined streets to the beach, lookouts & walking tracks.
- Enjoy the cosy ambience of the delightfully renovated cottage.
- Quality local shops only 5min drive.
- Check In & Out is flexible when possible.
The cottage has comfortable furniture inside and out, and can accommodate up to 4 guests maximum. There is a queen bedroom, two single rooms one with a desk, and an additional private sitting room with its own TV/DVD. The open plan lounge-dining area adjoins the kitchen, and the separate toilet is accessed through the bathroom.
The deck area offers both sun and shade and overlooks a well-established garden with an appealing array of shrubs and trees.
We have a NO PETS policy out of consideration for kolas and other local fauna.
- Reverse cycle aircon
- Luxury recliners in lounge and sitting room
- 2 TVs, each with DVD player, Bluetooth MP3 speaker in lounge, CD player in sitting room, DVD'S, books and games, radio
- Comfy beds, variety of bedding including quilts with covers SHEETS, PILLOW COVERS & TOWELS ARE NOT PROVIDED
- Tea towels, hand towels & bath mats provided,
- Kitchen utensils and appliances
- BBQ electirc
- Hair dryer, heaters, standing and bed-side fans
- Fire alarms, fire blanket and extinguisher are installed.
DO YOU HAVE ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS?
The owner is happy to be contacted for more information about the property, including any requirements you may have that have not been mentioned.
There are so many things to do. A wide range of wonderful, well-known eateries, wineries and restaurants are within 5 to 15 minutes drive.
Quiet beaches, surf beaches, maizes, national parks, wetlands, Arthurs Seat, Flinders Golf Course, Red Hill day spa, Peninsula Hot Springs, skate park, horse riding, and more, all 5 to 30 mins away.
Merricks Beach is a one hour drive from Melbourne and is only 5 minutes from Balnarring Shopping Village which boasts an excellent super market and quality shops and eateries.
This is a safe and friendly community where many members work together to protect and preserve the environment and foreshore.
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE
- Like most of this small coastal village, Beeswing Cottage is serviced by tank water and as such, consideration with water usage is necessary during Summer
- There is no laundry, however a laundromat is located 5 minutes drive away at Balnarring. The cottage has a small clothes line outside and also portable clothes drying racks.
- Smoking is allowed outside only. There is an undercover area.
- The back yard is fully fenced but, sorry, NO PETS as we sometimes have Koalas and other fauna in the yard.
- A large umbrella and a banana lounge are available.
LINEN: Quilts and quilt covers are provided. However, you will need to provide your own sheets, pillow cases and towels. Tea towels, hand towels and bath mats are provided.