Erskine St, Middle Park VIC 3206
Middle Park in Vogue is definitely the place to be and stay whilst discovering all that Melbourne has to offer. This stunning 2 storey, 2 bedroom townhouse is perfect for 2 couples but can accommodate up to 5 with its spacious bedrooms both equipped with a TV and DVD player. Free on street parking means you can leave your car keys inside and enjoy a short walk to the abundance of shops, cafes and restaurants nearby.
You will notice a sense of freshness as soon as you walk in the front door and are greeted by the Asian inspired indoor garden feature. The open plan allows for the living zones downstairs to flow into one another effortlessly. From the dining area which seats up to 8, to the modern kitchen with detached island bench, to the sophisticated lounge with art deco armchair that everyone will want to be sitting in. Not to mention all the striking artworks throughout.
Modern and well equipped kitchen with Stove, Oven and Microwave, Caffitaly Coffee Machine, Dishwasher, Air conditioning and Heating throughout, iron and ironing board, Washing machine and dryer, Flat screen TV, DVD Player and Foxtel in lounge area, Free Wi-Fi, Free on street parking, private outdoor entertaining courtyard with BBQ and 6 seater outdoor dining table.
Bedroom and Bathroom Details
Bedroom 1 – King Bed with Ensuite. Private balcony attached with café style setting to enjoy the afternoon sun.
Bedroom 2 – Queen Bed
Both bedrooms are located upstairs.
Please request the following items to hire prior to your stay
- A fold out bed: $75
- A porta cot and high chair: no charge but you must supply your own linen for the portacot.
Linen and towels are supplied for you.
Bathroom 1 – Deep bath with shower above, toilet and hidden laundry with washing machine and dryer.
Ensuite - Shower & Toilet
Please note we will deduct $500 from your credit card 10 days prior to your arrival. This will then be returned upon inspection of the property after your departure. Our rates are based on twin share. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance. Please include all adults and children in your enquiry. If you have babies please advise their ages also.
We provide you with a starter pack of essential house hold items such as toiletries, dish washing detergent, washing powder, dish cloths, scrubbing brush, paper towels and toilet paper on check in. You will then need to purchase all necessities for the continuation of your stay.
• 400m/5 min walk to Middle Park stop 130
• Catch tram 96- St Kilda Beach to East Brunswick- 20 min to the Melbourne CBD
Places to go, things to see. Your stunning 2 storey townhouse is perfectly located nearby the following:
• 4km south of Melbourne CBD and in-between Port Phillip Bay, Albert Park Lake, St Kilda and the CBD.
• Within a couple of minutes’ walk to the Middle Park Village local shops
• Middle Park Hotel, originally built in 1889. With a variety of food and 45 beers on tap along the 70 meter long free standing bar 350m- 4 min walk
• Middle Park Beach is at the end of the street 650m/5 min walk.
• Chapel Street, South Yarra & Prahran - Famous for shopping 6.1km / 15 mins
• Melbourne Exhibition and Convention Centre 3.1km / 7 mins
• Crown casino and entertainment complex 3.2km / 7 mins
• The Espy Hotel or Luna Park 3km / 7 mins
• South Melbourne Market - refer to 2.3kms / 4 mins
• AAMI Park - Soccer & Rugby 6km/13 mins
• Albert Park Lake - home of the Australian Formula 1 Grand Prix Seriously 350m walk to Gate 1
• Melbourne Cricket Ground MCG - Australian Rules Football AFL & cricket, concerts etc. 6km/13 mins
• Melbourne Racing Club - Caulfield Racecourse home of the Caulfield Cup 8.7km/16 mins
• Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre - swimming, diving, water slide & wave pool etc 10 minute walk, 950m
• Rod Laver Arena - home of the Australian Tennis Open 5kms Refer 6km/13 mins-
• Victorian Racing Club - Flemington Racecourse home to the world famous Melbourne Cup 10kms/18 mins
• Airport - Melbourne Tullamarine Airport - 27km / 29 min drive - Taxi approx $55-60
I’m a foodie we hear you say:
If you’re after fine dining, the owner’s favourites include:
• Lomaros South Melbourne
• Cicciolina St.Kilda
• The Roti Man Middle Park
• Station Pier @ Port Melbourne - 3.7km - Departure / arrival spot for ferry to Tasmania Spirit of Tasmania