The Montrose Barn House is a picturesque, two story residence with a large open plan living area down stairs and a cosy attic style bedroom above with two-person bath in bedroom and adjoining en-suite.
the Barn House is a full house complete with everything you may need.
children can be accommodated at no extra cost. Single trundle beds or cots are available to be included upon request.
The acre size property has 2 barn houses snuggly nestled at the rear of Hahndorf’s Fine Chocolates in Montrose.
A perfect location to base yourself if you are wanting a quiet time away close to both the Yarra Ranges and the Yarra Valley.
With a host of restaurants within walking distance of your residence the Barn House gives you the option to either venture out locally for dinner or stay in and relax.
Each house is fully self-contained giving privacy with each having it's own adjoining courtyards for you to retreat to.
Having a chocolate shop on the ache property as well means the additional convenience of being able to simply walk out your door and down the path to enjoy all the chocolate shop has to offer.
In the mornings your complementary coffee’s/Tea are only a phone call away when you’re ready with one of the café staff happily delivering morning refreshments. Enjoy in the courtyard or in your lounge the choice is yours.
A hamper of continental breakfast treats including bread, fresh fruit, cereals, spreads, butter and fruit juice will also be awaiting you. Anything additional you need is only a call away on request.
In addition, we have a local masseur, who upon booking a time to suit you, can come and treat you to a range of differing massages/facials etc. to fully relax you on your stay. With the option of single or couples massages available the service is a real treat according too previous guest’s feedback. Prior to booking you just need to advise so that the masseur can contact you with her range of differing treatments available. As a guest we have been able to arrange special pricing for the differing massages available.
The house comprises 4 main areas,
1. Common entrance hall
2. Large Open plan living/dining/kitchen with open gas real flame fire place
3. Upstairs Loft Bedroom with bathtub in the room and an adjoin en-suite
4. Private Courtyard 1 complete with wood open fireplace and BBQ
5. Private Courtyard 2 complete with large entertaining table.
When you walk through, the large wrought iron entrance hall doors, you have 2 options.
• Either venture into your own one of 2 private fireplace courtyard, light the fire and enjoy the warmth of sitting under the stars.
• Or to the right you enter the large open plan living area complete with everything a country house would be expected to have. Large full kitchen, bench seats onto large preparation bench, a second fireplace gas real flame surrounded by 2 high back bound chairs, a large 10 seat dining table, large screen television and 2 huge couches to relax in.
From there you can walk out to your second private courtyard suited to either entertaining or relaxing.
Upstairs is your private attic style bedroom complete with your own bedroom bathtub for 2. Featuring a lovely queen size bed, the loft room has its own private en-suite and looks onto a nice bush setting.
Describing the house is not easy however once you walk through the doors you will soon be in your own private relaxation manner.