"The Cottage" is located on our 2.5 acre property in Narre Warren North. We also have our main residence on the property but is separate to the AirBnB house. "The Cottage" is a three bedroom house built in 2010 so it is very new and is built in a heritage style. Three bedrooms two Queen and one Double bed, bathroom, family room, Kitchen, Lounge with an open fire, smart TV,Netflix and surround sound, and laundry. "The Cottage" is pleasantly peaceful.
What makes us unique is that while you are close to freeway access to the CBD, great shopping and restaurants, you will feel that you are in a secluded part of the world. While we are semi-rural, we have all the benefits of suburban living.
The main residence including the pool area is private property and not accessible to guests. Otherwise, feel free to roam at your leisure including the small vineyard. As we have two family Labrador dogs, please make sure all gates are closed after entry and exit at all times.
We have available information on the area, day trips and places to visit. The Berwick Village is only 10min away and also Fountain Gate Shopping Centre with Cinemas. There is so much to see within the area.
- Smoking is not permitted. If there is evidence of smoking inside "The Cottage", there will be a $250 charge for cleaning to remove the odour
- The only people permitted on the property and residences are those stipulated at the time of booking and payment
- Accommodation and property is not suitable for children under 12
- While we understand general usage, if "The Cottage" is left excessively dirty, messy or untidy, there will be a $100 cleaning charge
- It would be greatly appreciated if you would kindly clean up after yourself in the kitchen
- There will be a $100 fee for lost keys