PLEASE NOTE: We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
You will find fabulous eateries within a short distance, close public transport links to the city the train takes around 10minutes and you will be located are approx. 500m from The Royal Children’s Hospital, 2.5km from Flemington Racecourse and 800m from the North Melbourne Cricket Ground, home to the Kangaroos AFL footy team.
Melrose Terrace has floorboards throughout. Downstairs there is a single bedroom to the front with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area to the rear, which opens onto a small courtyard area. The only hard choice you need to make is to whether you prefer to prepare your meals on the BBQ, in the fully equipped kitchen or head out to some of the fabulous local restaurants.
Upstairs you will find 2 bedrooms separated by a central modern bathroom which has a large walk in shower, toilet and single vanity and a good sized laundry. Both bedrooms are a good size, have wooden floors, built in robes and external shutters.
Melrose Terrace is ideal for families, couples or friends who are travelling to Melbourne for a vacation or relocation and would suit corporate travelers who want to be located in a cosmopolitan Northern Suburb close to the city. It is ideally located for access to the CBD, Tullamarine Freeway, Royal Children’s Hospital, Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne Zoo, bicycle trails and all that Melbourne has to offer.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed or 2 singles
Bedroom 3: Single bed
Trundle bed can be supplied additional cost applies
• 3 bedrooms
• 1 bathroom plus additional power room
• Pet Stays are welcome by arrangement
• Secure courtyard with BBQ
• Two levels
• Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning in living/dining area
• Reverse cycle heating and air conditioning in upstairs bedrooms
• Living with comfortable seating for 5 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Flat Screen TV
• Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils
• Electric oven + 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Bathroom with shower
• Full laundry
Street parking - restricted only
All bookings include:
• Pet Friendly
• Free WIFI
• Local phone calls
• FOXTEL - Platinum Package
• Welcome pack – including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• PARKING - on street parking
• Bed linen & towels
• Port a cot if required– bring your own linen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Well equipped kitchen
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Professional weekly housekeeping for stays of a 11 nights or longer
• Departure clean
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
BOUTIQUE STAYS Standard Inclusions and Minimum Stays
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate