We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Melrose Terrace is a lovely 3 bedroom 1.5 bathroom, pet friendly, terraced house with wooden floors throughout, located in the cosmopolitan location of North Melbourne, only 2.5km from Melbourne’s CBD.
Melrose Terrace has been has a fresh feel, having been repainted by the owners in 2014. The downstairs of the property has floorboards throughout, a single bedroom to the front with an open plan kitchen, living and dining area to the rear, which opens onto a small courtyard area. The only hard choice you need to make is to whether you prefer to prepare your meals on the BBQ, in the fully equipped kitchen or head out to some of the fabulous local restaurants.
You will find fabulous eateries within a short distance, close public transport links to the city the train takes around 10minutes and you will be located are approx. 500m from The Royal Children’s Hospital, 2.5km from Flemington Racecourse and 800m from the North Melbourne Cricket Ground, home to the Kangaroos AFL footy team.
Ideal for families, couples or friends who are travelling to Melbourne for a vacation or relocation and would suit corporate travelers who want to be located in a cosmopolitan Northern Suburb close to the city. It is ideally located for access to the CBD, Tullamarine Freeway, Royal Children’s Hospital, Flemington Racecourse, Melbourne Zoo, bicycle trails and all that Melbourne has to offer.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Single Trundle set up for 6th guest
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom house - 2 levels
• 1 bathroom plus powder room
• Wooden Floors
• Internal Stairs
• City fringe location
• Small courtyard with BBQ and seating for 4 people
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Reverse cycle heating and air- conditioning in living & dining area plus upstairs bedrooms
• Living with comfortable seating for 5 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Plasma TV
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet
• Powder Room Toilet & basin
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x King / or option for 2 x Singles
Bedroom 3: 1 x Single + Trundle set up required
• On street parking available for 1 x vehicle, restricted area - details about car model and registration will be needed to be provided to avoid fines
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.