1 Bedroom, 1 SofaBed, 1 Bathroom, 1 Carpark
Welcome to the StarWars Suite the first and only Star Wars inspired apartment in Australia, featuring original, vintage and new memorabilia from George Lucas famous movie series. This brand new, spacious and modern apartment is conveniently located in North Melbourne, approximately 5 minutes from Melbourne CBD.
FREE PARKING on the premise is available throughout your stay 1 car.
- Spacious and modern with pull out 3-seater sofa bed that sleeps 2 people.
- Super fast unlimited NBN Wi-Fi for minimal to no buffering time during Netflix
- 46" Smart HDTV connected to Apple TV & Blu Ray Player, so you can stream all the latest movies and re-watch all the Star Wars sequels.
- Han Solo Bar Fridge filled with complimentary soft drinks
- Vintage Life Size R2D2 and C3P0 to welcome you as soon as you step into the apartment
- SUPER AWESOME lightsabers & voice changing masks for your Jedi-training
- Retro CANDY VENDING MACHINE will bring you back to your childhood
- SEGA Star Projector makes you feel like you are sleeping under the stars
- North facing window allowing ample of natural light into the apartment
- Block out blinds so you can sleep in til late even on the sofa bed.
- Spacious working space for business travellers.
- Quiet & Cozy balcony looking out to a central courtyard filled with lush greeneries, a perfect breakfast spot
- Board Games for family fun time
- AND many other AMAZING Star Wars gears and toys that you can play with or admire
-A pantry fully stocked with a range of breakfast items, tea & coffee to help you start your day.
-French Press Coffee/Tea maker, Toaster & Electric Kettles
-Fully equipped kitchen, including pots & pans, tumblers, mugs, and dining set.
-Super awesome Star Wars dining utensils. Don't forget to have your breakfast in the C3PO and R2D2 bowls
- Posture-pedic Queen size bed with quality bed-linen
- Awesome Star Wars memorabilias, including BB-8 and Millenium Falcon bedside lamp.
- When you enter the bedroom, you will be welcomed by Wampa, the snow monster that captured Luke Skywalker in Hoth. Wampa can sleep in the cupboard at night.
- Block out blinds to prevent sun glare from waking you up too early
- Massive wardrobe to fit all your clothes and costumes
- Rainmaker head shower & detachable hand-held shower, with complimentary all natural body wash, shampoo, conditioner, and liquid hand soap.
- Nice fluffy towels and hair dryer to help you dry off.
- Emergency toothbrush in case you forgot
- WHO GIVES A CRAP Toilet paper, so you can wipe your bum and feel extra good about it
- Look behind the bathroom door, you will find a surprise
- Washing Machine & Dryer so you'll never run out of clean clothes
- All natural laundry liquid, or BYO preferred.
- Iron & Ironing board, don't step out in a creased shirt
The whole Star Wars themed apartment is yours to enjoy on your own with complete privacy. We offer a simple check-in process so that you can arrive any time after the official check-in time of 3PM.
The apartment building has a common shared rooftop herb garden which guests can access.
Portable cot and high chairs for your little one are available on request, for $15/day and capped at $50/stay. Please let us know in advance if you will be needing them.
Interaction with guests
Three days before your arrival, we will send you all the information that you will need to ensure a smooth arrival and self check-in process. Please do not hesitate to ask us any question you have.
Once you've arrived, you will find clear and comprehensive information on the apartment within the HOUSE MANUAL on the desk. You will also find various books and local map with suggestions for cafes, shops, and local attractions.
We will usually message our guests after arrival to check if they needed anything, and we are always more than happy to provide recommendations.
MEETING WITH HOST:
As I am working full time and travelling for work a lot, I do not usually meet my guests.
However, I do live within the same building... so we might bump into each other in the lift... If you recognise me, please say hi I don't bite.. lol...
If a problem arise, please contact me via the platform, or through the phone number provided.My co-host and I are very fast in responding, and we will always try to resolve any issue as soon as possible.
Other things to note
Please note we do not offer additional discounts above those already provided for weekly stays.
Our Star Wars Suite is competitively priced, and we take pride into offering an excellent, fun and unique experience to all our guests. We are not merely offering a clean place to sleep.
A FEW RULES:
- NO SHOES in the apartment/bedroom. Please take your shoes off at the entrance, and place them on the provided shoe rack.
- DO NOT TOUCH or MOVE the life size statues
- Do NOT touch the LEGO and the Metal Models
- Star Wars mug and bowls are hand-wash only and non- microwaveable
- Whilst I encourage you to have fun with the board games and light sabres provided, please be mindful of the neighbours and keep the noise to a minimum level after hours.
- Do not take any prop out of the apartment.
- Whilst the apartment is children friendly, please do ask your children to be gentle with the toys.
- Please immediately inform us if any damage occurred. Excessive cleaning and/or any damage to items in the apartment will result in payment request to guests.
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES
All my memorabilia are very precious to me and sourced either during my holidays in the USA or from my personal collection. Please do treat them with care like you would your own. Any breakage will result in bond deduction or more.
1 Car Spaces