SPACIOUS 2 STOREY VICTORIAN TOWNHOUSE
WALKING DISTANCE TO CBD & QUEEN VIC MARKET
VIEWS OF CITY SKYLINE & DOCKLANDS 'MELBOURNE STAR WHEEL'
Elegant spacious 1890s Victorian townhouse. With modern interiors, including plush carpets, fittings and furniture, this property is a luxurious base for Melbourne visitors. The property is within walking distance of major attractions - the CBD, Queen Victoria Market, Flagstaff Gardens, University of Melbourne, Melbourne Star Observation Wheel, Spencer Street Station, Main Public Transport, South Bank, Yarra River, many Bars and Restaurants .
- three generous bedrooms with quality mattresses
- two modern and bright bathrooms one shower only
- modern fully equipped gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- open plan living and dining
- secure remote controlled garage for one car
- first level balcony
- city and Star Wheel views with stunning sunsets
Additional features include:
- reverse cycle air-conditioning and heating on both levels
- a large central TV
- iPod doc
- alarm system
- DVD player
- DVD library
Complimentary additions include:
- High speed wireless internet
- Luxurious and eco-friendly bathroom products
- Car parking for one car secure remote controlled garage
Bedrooms include 2 Queen beds and 1 Double bed with optional Single bed available on request. Quality linen and towels provided.
Ideal for couples, families and groups.
Walking distance to everything
Fantastic central location.
Located on the city fringe within the heart of hip and fashionable North Melbourne. Just a short walk into the city or alternatively tram or train is only 2 min walk away with a direct commute into central Melbourne. The house is opposite a charming park with publicly-available exercise equipment and a basketball ring.
Just a short walk to:
- restaurants and bars
- fashionable shopping along Errol Street and CBD
- Flagstaff Gardens and Eades Park
- major sporting and music venues Festival Hall, Etihad Stadium etc
- local Thai and Chinese massage
Easy access to Melbourne's major attractions:
- Queen Victoria Market
- National Gallery of Victoria
- Melbourne Museum
- Princess, Regent, Her Majesty's, Atheneum and Princess Theatres
- Federation Square
- Free City Circle Tram
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Eureka Skydeck
- Melbourne Aquarium
- Melbourne Zoo
- Royal Exhibition Buildings and Gardens
- Old Melbourne Gaol
- Luna Park
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Melbourne Cricket Ground
- and much much more
Please NOTE: STRICTLY NON-SMOKING INDOOR, NO PARTIES OR FUNCTIONS
Check in: 2.00PM
Check out: 10.00AM
Corporate and Short/Long Term Rental - Contact owner for special rates.