We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Sea Breeze is a beautifully presented 1 bedroom plus study apartment offering a fabulous base for a stay in Melbourne. It is located in a premier position where restaurants, a supermarket, light rail and the sand of the beach are only moments away.
This one bedroom apartments welcomes you from the moment you open the door. The open plan living area has timber flooring with a luxurious carpet underfoot in the bedroom, and beautiful drapes adorn the windows. The master bedroom has a flexible bedding option with a king bed which can be split into 2 singles if required, and offers great storage in the full width built in robes. The open plan study can be used if you want to work from ‘home’ and also offers a pull out single bed that would be perfect for a child.
The living area has been furnished with style and comfort both at the forefront and you can relax in the leather 2 seater while watching our choice of programs on Foxtel. The balcony offers a view over neighbouring rooftops, sea glimpses and a BBQ so you can enjoy the quintessential Aussie Summer. You will find Miele appliances in both the kitchen and European laundry, while the bathroom features marble and a good sized shower.
Apart from the above, the apartment offers a secure entrance, inverter split system for heating & cooling and a communal rooftop terrace boasting amazing bay and city views.
Sea Breeze is a fabulous apartment for those who are holidaying or working in Melbourne who want to be located within minutes of the CBD while enjoying the Melbourne lifestyle of having the beach and shops within strolling distance.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Single Trundle Set Up for the 3rd guest
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
Bedroom 1: 1 x King / or option for 2 x Singles
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 1 bedroom apartment
• 1 bathroom
• Apartment is on the 2rd floor
• Lift access
• City fringe location
• Secure Entrance
• Reverse cycle heating and air- conditioning in living area
• Balcony with BBQ and seating for 2
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Living with comfortable seating for 3 people
• Dining setting for 4 people
• Flat screen TV
• Foxtel Platnium
• Electric oven
• 4 electric / gas hot plates stove top
• Shower, single vanity and toilet
• Washing Machine
• Ironing board
• Street parking is available with a ticket. If you require a parking ticket for your stay, let us know upon booking
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate