We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Pier Point is a lovely 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, pet friendly townhouse located in the Beacon Cove area of Port Melbourne. Enjoy a quiet stroll approximately 250m to the water’s edge and then meander along the walkway to one of the local cafes, where you can sit outside and enjoy the ambiance of the vibrant Port area.
Offering 2 living areas downstairs, a great courtyard garden and the convenience of a powder room. There is comfortable seating for 6 in large living room to the front of the property, while the kitchen overlooks the dining area at the rear of the property. There is also a lock up garage for one car, and the Foxtel Platinum package is included for your viewing pleasure.
The stairs lead you up to a well proportioned master bedroom with a king sized bed, a small balcony and an ensuite. The second bedrooms has a queen bed and fitted robes, while the third bedroom has a flexible bedding option with either a king bed, or 2 singles.
If you are looking for a property that offers convenience, comfort and Location Location Location then Pier Point is the home for you. The water is close-by, the light rail is located within a 10 minute walk from your day, and will take you directly into the Melbourne CBD, via a short scenic journey, and all the glory’s of Bay Street are located approx 1km away.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom townhouse - 2 levels
• 2 bathrooms + powder room
• 2 living areas on the ground floor, one flowing to the garden/courtyard
• Internal stairs
• City Fringe / Quiet location
• Ducted aircon and heating throughout
• Courtyard with BBQ and outdoor dining for 4
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Living with comfortable seating for 6
• Dining setting for 6
• Flat screen TV
• Foxtel Platinum
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Ensuite bathroom has a separate shower, single vanity
• Main bathroom has shower, bath, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Secure garage parking for 1 vehicle accessible via remote
• Second car spot available in the driveway
• Shared car spots available for visitors across from the property on street
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.