We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
We have several 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available at Zinc and all the apartments are fitted and furnished to the same high standard. Both Zinc 401 and 501 offer fabulous views to the city & to the bay. Please note that when booking, we will confirm your apartment number on your arrival at the property.
Boutique Stays - Zinc are a stylishly presented, self-contained apartments which offer superb accommodation for up to 4 guests offering great city and port views. The photos you see are from the actual apartments. They are located in the vibrant city fringe and beachside suburb of Port Melbourne and are ideal for 2 couples, corporate travellers or families who want easy access to the CBD and the beach on their doorstep. You will be delighted with these tmodern Melbourne apartments, fitted with quality fittings and stylishly furnished so you'll feel warmly welcomed the moment you step through the door.
The features throughout these properties include fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances and luxury extras such as dishwasher and high quality crockery and kitchen wares and a European style laundry. The open plan lounge/dining areas with stylish furniture comfortably seat 4 and feature a 32" plasma TV and DVD/CD. The Foxtel Platinum package is included for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy the sea breezes from the balcony.
The master bedrooms have king sized beds and sparkling ensuites and the second bedroom has a flexible bedding setup, as either two singles. All bedrooms are fitted with built in robes and top quality bedding. Waiting for the bathroom will never be an issue here with separate bathrooms for each bedroom.
These stylish apartments are perfect for families with 2 children, 2 couples or 2 work colleagues looking for luxury accommodation in Port Melbourne and are ideal accommodation for executives on temporary assignment in Melbourne. They are ideally located for major attractions such as the Australian Grand Prix or to simply enjoy a relaxed stay within minutes of the city, beach, parks, bike paths, restaurants, cafes and great shopping.
We have multiple apartments at this location which can sleep a total of 14 - perfect for project teams and extended families.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom apartment – 401 located on the 4th floor, 501 located on the 5th floor
• 2 bathrooms
• Lift access
• Balcony with BBQ and outdoor dining for 4
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Bayside, city fringe suburb
• Secure Entrance
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning in living room
• Foxtel Platinum
• 32" plasma TV
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for 4 people
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Main bathroom has a shower, single vanity and toilet
• Ensuite bathroom in main bedroom has a separate shower, toilet and single vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Undercover carparking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.