257 Biscuit Boutique is designed and renovated with meticulous detail by the owner Gemma-Ashley Kaplan. Every finish and fixture has been chosen to make the space feel homely yet luxurious. A homage to Georgian style and the original Swallow and Ariel biscuit factory that the townhouse is situated in. Enjoy Tempurpedic beds, the finest cotton sheets, towels and linen. Beautiful new and antique furnishings, local artworks and the best of the best in every appliance and finish.The entire home on three levels is yours. Enjoy the grounds as well as the use of pool and gym.
Port Melbourne is the perfect location for anyone travelling to Melbourne. The picturesque beach front location is home to some of the best cafes and shops Melbourne has to offer. Just 10 mins on the tram to the city and a only a few minutes drive to St Kilda and many more of Melbourne's secret treasures. The sprit of Tasmania and many cruise ships dock right in front of the house, so there is always plenty of options when trying to make your way around. Guest info book provided on arrival. There are also 2 parking spots available to you during your stay.
Please treat our home with respect. We love and care for it deeply.
- No shoes are to be worn in the house please leave at entry
- Do not touch Artworks ( if you wish to purchase please contact)
- Strictly No Smoking
- Dogs are allowed if they are well behaved please contact for approval ( with the addition of a pet bond and cleaning fee) Dog Bed and treats provided. PLEASE CHECK WITH ME FIRST
- Do not leave dogs unattended at home
- No parties
- No loud music/noise in evenings and mornings as neighbours are very close by
- We work on a sanipump so please do not flush anything down toilet besides toilet paper or you will 100% need a plumber
- If you burn candle please do not leave unattended
- Do not touch the fire sprinklers they are active and if set off go off in all of the Townhouses