This is a sunny spacious corner apartment in excellent condition with a pretty outlook right next to the beach.
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms,1 secure carpark,1 balcony with bbq and outdoor setting in a popular block right near the water & Bay St shopping.
Good sized bedrooms that are separated at each end of the apartment with windows and built in wardrobes.
Spacious open living area & kitchen area with plenty of storage
Outdoor setting on the balcony with a 4 burner BBQ
Secure undercover parking
Nepresso Coffee Machine
Approx 87sqm in total
Access to all of the apartment and a UNDERGROUND SECURE CARPARK
Interaction with Guests
Angelo or Tania will meet you at the property to hand over keys and answer any questions you may have about the apartment.
1. Rock Paper Scissors - Across the road from the Apartment, Their food is amazing, with quite the variety of fresh, healthy meal choices, really good coffee too.
2. Komeyui is the best Japanese although it's considered expensive -
3. The Graham Hotel – Excellent Gastro Pub
4. The Exchange Hotel – Monday night is locals night – the menu is half price for mains for locals. This is also a good place for a boogie on a Saturday night if you want to stay in walking distance to your home -
5. P.A.'s – this is next to Imbibe and old pub which has been renovated and has an 80's band playing on a Saturday night… they do good pub meals
6. Ciao Cielo – Best Italian in Melbourne as rated on trip advisor
7. South Pacific Gym – Port Melbourne and they have great classes such as Yoga/Pilates reformer/Tai Chi/Feldenkrais as well as all the usual ones you would expect and offer casual visits.
8. Sth. Melb market – great for weekly veggies and the night market in Summer. They have fresh oyster bars at the fish places where you can stand and eat the oysters while you are selecting your fish. Love this especially on a hang over.
9. Gasworks park – located on Graham Street – great little park with a gallery and events on all the time - They have a Midsummer festival here in January with plays, Burlesque and Circus performers.
10. Om Skin – Great places for facials etc – book with Fiona as she is the best.
11. Pure Thai Massage – located on Rouse St just before Bay – excellent massage
12. Rubira's restaurant – beautiful seafood -
13. The Railway Hotel Port Melbourne – this is an institution known as serving the best steaks in Melbourne probably not of great interest if you are vegetarian
14. Dalmatino – Now this is one of my faves by far. A Croatian restaurant with a lovely feel and excellent service.
15. Gas Eatery Sth. Melbourne - love this place for lunch. It can get quite busy but always something beautiful and fresh to try
16. Creme. Great spot for Breakfast or Dinner
17. A bit of a random one but the best Doctor in Melbourne works at Port Melbourne Medical – his name is Dr Justin Osborne and I can't speak highly enough of him hopefully you won't need to visit but at least you will be in good hands if you do
18. Of course the Beach walk/ride from Port Melbourne to Brighton/Elwood is a goer as well as all the activities on offer on St Kilda Beach if you are in to Kitesurfing/SUP etc
19. Lucky last but not least you are 5mins to Docklands DFO and Costco which is our closest shopping centre equivalent.
4.3 km from Melbourne city
Nearby public transport: Tram 1 & 109
Private parking & Street Parking
- STRICTLY NO PARTIES.
- No smoking inside the apartment
- Please respect our neighbours
- If you break something, please let us know so that we can replace it for the next guests