20 meters from the beach and with city views, enjoy all Melbourne has to offer - beach side! A beautiful home with large, light filled living spaces and balcony, 3 queen sized beds and lockable garage. Premium home for a getaway with a resort feel but homely advantages.
The house is in a great location:
- 20 metres to Port Melbourne beach (where there is white sand and you can swim)
- 170 metres to Bay Street with hundreds of options for food, drinks, boutique shopping and supermarket/stores
- 500 metres to Spirit of Tasmania dock
- 2.3km to South Melbourne Market
- 3km to Grand Prix Albert Park Lake
- 3km to DFO South Wharf (outlet shopping)
- 3.1 km to Crown Casino (14min on one tram)
- 3.2km to Exhibition Building (16 mins on one tram)
- 4km to NGV/Art Centre
- 4.5km to Etihad Stadium, Docklands (24 mins on one tram)
- 4.6km to Botanic Gardens
- 4.8km to Rod Laver Arena (28 mins over 2 trams) AUSTRALIAN OPEN
- 4.8km to Federation Square
- 5km to St Kilda
- 5.1km to AAMI (31 mins over 2 trams)
- 5.3km to MCG (30 mins over 2 trams)
- 11 kms to Flemington Race Course
- 17 kms to Melbourne Tullamarine Airport
The house is full of natural light with glass skylights and floor to ceiling windows/doors to the balcony. This house has nice dark wooden floor boards and stylish, new furniture and furnishings. Living room has surround sound stereo and a flat screen TV along with a split system air con/heater. Full air con and heating also through out whole house.
3 separate, quiet bedrooms - master bedroom has a queen bed, en-suite, 2 built in robes and block out blinds. 2 other rooms have a queen bed each, blinds and built in robes.
There is a European laundry (separate washer/dryer) and 1 full en suite and 1 main bathroom with full bath AND walk in shower.
This house also has access to a remote controlled garage for 2 cars (this space is shared and high cars (eg 4wd) and lowered cars may find it hard to gain access. Street parking is available - some metered and some timed.
Outdoor balcony has a timber outdoor setting (high table and 2 bench chairs)
We can provide portacot, high chair, baby bath and toys upon request and there is plenty of room in the master bedroom to set this up.
Guests are welcome to use anything in this home. We have set this up as a home - including the little things to make your stay comfortable and so you can entertain
- coffee pod machine
- surround sound
- cook ware and fully equipped kitchen
- we can provide portacot, high chair, baby bath and toys upon request
I will be able to meet you when you check in and will be accessible during your stay (we live a few suburbs away)
Walk along the beach to the 109 light rail tram that can get you to Crown Casino within 14 minutes and the CBD in 18. It's the start of the line so you will get a seat! Locals buses also close and of course many taxi and UBER options within seconds.
Other Things to Note:
Stair access only into home
Full bath tub and 2 showers with waterfall heads