We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Zinc 405 is one of several 1 and 2 bedroom apartments available at Zinc. All the apartments are fitted and furnished to the same high standard. Please note that when booking, we will confirm your apartment number on your arrival at the property.
Zinc are stylishly presented, self-contained apartments offering superb accommodation for up to 2 guests. They are located on the vibrant city fringe and beachside suburb of Port Melbourne and are ideal for couples, corporate travellers or singles who want easy access to the CBD and the beach on their doorstep. You will be delighted with these modern Melbourne apartments, with quality fittings and stylishly furnished you'll feel warmly welcomed the moment you step through the door.
The features throughout these properties include fully-equipped kitchens with stainless steel appliances and luxury extras such as dishwasher and high quality crockery and kitchen wares and a European style laundry. The open plan lounge/dining areas with stylish furniture comfortably seat 2 and feature a 32" plasma TV and DVD/CD. The Foxtel Platinum package is included for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy the sea breezes on the balcony.
The bedrooms have top quality queen sized beds for a great night's sleep and built in robes. The sparkling bathrooms have a single vanity and shower and a hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are supplied.
This stylish apartment is perfect for single travellers, a couple or business people looking for quality accommodation in Port Melbourne and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria. It is ideally located for major attractions such as the Australian Grand Prix or to simply enjoy a relaxed stay within minutes of the city, beach, parks, bike paths, restaurants, cafes and great shopping.
We have multiple apartments at this location which can sleep a total of 14 - perfect for project teams and extended families.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 1 bedroom apartment – 07 located on ground floor, 405 located on level 4
• 1 bathroom
• Lift access
• Balcony with BBQ and outdoor dining for 2
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Bayside, city fringe suburb
• Secure Entrance
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning in living room
• Living with comfortable seating for 2 people
• Dining setting for 2 people
• 32" plasma TV
• Foxtel Platinum
• Electric oven
• 4 electric hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Shower, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
• Undercover carparking is available free of charge for 1 vehicle with remote access
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.