We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Welcome home to Heath Terrace in Port Melbourne, the perfect accommodation for your next family holiday or short term work assignment.
This spacious inner city home features a large open plan living area with comfortable seating for 6 and a large LCD TV, DVD and CD. A spacious fully equipped kitchen and dining area leads out onto a timber decked courtyard where you can enjoy outdoor dining with BBQ facilities. Air conditioning in the living area and master bedroom and hydroponic central heating throughout the whole house will ensure your comfort.
Heath Terrace is quality furnished holiday rental for families, couples or executives on temporary work assignment in Melbourne. A spacious, comfortable home away from home within easy walking distance to Bay
Street Shopping and the Port Melbourne beach, Station Pier and the Spirit of Tasmania ferry. Enjoy the local cafes and restaurants or venture just 4km into Melbourne to experience the cosmopolitan lifestyle of the city. You have the choice of taking the light rail tram located just 2 blocks from Heath Terrace, or you can even walk to the city, it's that close
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom house - 2 levels
• 1 bathroom
• Quiet street location
• Internal stairs
• 50 metres to the nearest cafe
• Side terraced area with BBQ and seating for 6 people
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Master bedroom upstairs
• Air-conditioning in living area and master bedroom
• Central heating throughout
• Living room with comfortable seating for 6 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• LCD TV
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized SS refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Shower over bath, twin vanities and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x King / or option for 2 x Singles
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles
• On street parking available for 1 x vehicle with a permit provided
• Unrestricted all day parking is available in Spring St West turn left into Heath St and then left again into Spring St West.
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.