Ideal base for a couple to explore the many attractions of vibrant Port Melbourne. Freshly refurbished Art Deco modern 1 bedroom apartment on the top 2nd level of a secure complex with communal Gym and pool facilities.Wide well lit stairwell .
Relax in a more private homely setting than a bland cookie cutter hotel room at a better value rate and with the option to prepare your meals in the galley kitchen with brand new appliances.
Or simply walk 3 minutes to nearest cafe or the salubrious Graham Hotel for fine dining and great wine bar.
Another 3 minutes walk and the eclectic Bay Street shopping strip is yours to enjoy with a fantastic range of eateries, boutiques along with two supermarkets, liquor outlets and post office etc.
Beach bums can be on the soft white sands of Port Melbourne beach within minutes or simply pop downstairs to the open air swimming pool.
Melbourne CBD is also a short light rail ride away using the Myki card system.
Your Port Melbourne base includes
- Spacious open plan Art Deco modern layout of 56M2
- Private north facing sun terrace with outdoor setting , view of trees and main CBD towers
- Queen bedroom with terrace access and large ensuite bathroom with shower and bath
- Euro laundry with front load washing machine , clothes dryer and ironing facilities
- Galley kitchen with brand new stainless steel electric oven , 5 gas burner hob, rangehood,
dishdrawer, fridge freezer , microwave, toaster , kettle , Coffee maker and all cooking
- Large 60 inch Flatscreen TV with free to air channels and netflix, DVD player and WIFI
- 2 seater sofa and coffee table plus 4 seater dining table with Eames designer chairs
- Access to complex Gym and outdoor swimming pool
- Security key access and undercover offstreet parking available