This apartment is perfect for those wanting to experience the best of Melbourne. Situated in the heart of Prahran and Windsor with cafes, restaurants and shopping right on your doorstep.
The apartment has a double security entrance and situated at the back of the building where it is lovely and quiet. It's fully furnished with sofa, coffee table, LCD TV on the wall, a fully equipped kitchen, fridge, washing machine and queen size bed.
Full of natural light and lockable bi fold doors in the lounge room look out over the communal walled garden which let in plenty of fresh air. Living room boasts floating floor boards and air conditioning. Kitchen is a fantastic size for a 1 bedroom apartment; with stone worktops, plenty of cupboards, SMEG cooking appliances and dishdrawer complete with washing machine and fridge that are tucked away behind a sliding door. Walking through the kitchen to the carpeted bedroom which has a mirrored robe, wall heating and ceiling fan. Ensuite bathroom features shower, toilet, basin and wall mirror cabinet.
Cooling and heating:
Air conditioning/heating in living area, wall heater in bedroom, ceiling fan in bedroom and over head heating in bathroom.
WIFI INTERNET supplied.
COFFEE MACHINE with coffee pods supplied.
LINEN & TOWELS supplied
Why stay in Windsor / Prahran
Prahran/Windsor is a busy little hub which is situated approx 5kms or 3 train stops from the city. It has an abundance of bars, trendy cafes and restaurants and if you're after a spot of shopping, there are plenty of boutique and high street shops along Chapel Street. There's no need to catch a cab as there is so much on offer right at your door step - all within walking distance.
There has been an abundance of new and very cool restaurants popping up around Chapel and High Street - here are some of the local faves which are a 2-5 mins walk:
- Dukes Cafe on Chapel Street (best coffee!)
- Hanoi Hannah - High Street (3 doors up - modern Vietnamese)
- Charlie Dumpling - High Street (5 doors up - modern Chinese)
- Saigon Sally - Duke Street off Chapel St (Modern Asian)
- That Thai Place - Authentic Thai and cheap on Chapel Street
- Orange on Chapel Street
- Boston Kid on Chapel Street
- Sticky Beak Cafe - Green Street off Chapel St (great spot!)
- Fonda Mexican - Chapel Street
- David's Chinese Yum Cha - Cecil St off Chapel St
- Hooked - fish & chips on Chapel St
- St Edmunds Cafe - St Edmunds Street
- Mission Cafe - Great coffee! on Chapel St
- Huxtaburger - across the street
- Tokyo Tina - modern Japanese on Chapel St
- Mr Miyagi - Japanese on Chapel St
Should you wish to check out more of Melbourne and why not... it's a great city and there's lot going on, public transport is right on your doorstep. The train station is a 5 min walk and the trams are right outside. A train ride to the city take about 7 mins.
What else is close by?
- Public transport - tram outside your door and Prahran station about 5 min walk.
- Prahran outdoor pool
- Supermarkets and Prahran markets
- Jam Factory & Como Cinemas
- St kilda Beach - 30 minute tram ride
- Albert Park lake - 15 minute tram ride
- Factory outlet stores in Richmond - 2 train stops away
Bond and Exit Cleaning
$200 bond required should breakages occur. Bond is fully refundable upon exit inspection by property manager.
$80 exit cleaning fee which includes laundry and cleaning of the apartment.
WANT EXTRA SPACE OR ANOTHER APARTMENT?
Within walking distance to this apartment, try Prahran Apartments 1, which sleeps up to 5 people.