Prahran Apartment has recently undergone a renovation and is now a 2 bedroom apartment, new floorboards and brand new bathroom.
Situated in one of Melbourne's iconic building, this 2 bedroom apartment is very spacious and ideal for holiday makers and business people. Flooded with natural light and situated right in the middle of Prahran, this apartment doesn't disappoint.
It has all the mod cons - gourmet kitchen with granite tops, all appliances such as fridge, microwave and gas cooktop and electric oven. The spacious bathroom has a full size bath with shower as well as a hideaway laundry with washing machine. Also included is a 42" Samsung LCD TV, air-conditioning & heating, along with a supply of bedding and towels makes your stay extremely comfortable.
Location is everything
So why stay in Prahran?
Prahran is a busy little hub which is situated approx 5kms or 3 train stops from the city. It has an abundance of bars, trendy cafes and restaurants and if you're after a spot of shopping, there are plenty of boutique and high street shops along Chapel Street. There's no need to catch a cab as there is so much on offer right at your door step - all within walking distance. There are even shops downstairs
Prahran and Windsor has seen an abundance of new and very cool restaurants popping up around Chapel and High Street 1 block down.
Some of the local faves which are a 5 mins walk:
- Dukes Cafe on Chapel Street best coffee
- Hanoi Hannah - High Street 3 doors up - modern Vietnamese
- Charlie Dumpling - High Street 5 doors up - modern Chinese
- Saigon Sally - Duke Street off Chapel St Modern Asian
- That Thai Place - Authentic Thai and cheap on Chapel Street
- Orange Cafe/Bar on Chapel Street
- Boston Kid on Chapel Street
- Sticky Beak Cafe - Green Street off Chapel St
- Fonda Mexican - Chapel Street
- David's Chinese Yum Cha - Cecil St off Chapel St
- Hooked - fish & chips on Chapel St
- St Edmunds Cafe - St Edmunds Street
Should you wish to check out more of Melbourne and why not... it's a great city and there's lot going on, public transport is right on your doorstep. The train station is a 5 min walk and the trams are right outside. A train ride to the city take about 7 mins. There is an information centre at Federation Square which is opposite Flinders Street Station.
What else is close by?
- Prahran Market full of fresh gourmet food across the street open: Tue, Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun
- Public transport
- Prahran outdoor pool 5 min walk
- Supermarkets and Prahran markets - next door
- Jam Factory & Como Cinemas 15 min walk
- St kilda Beach - 30 minute tram ride
- Albert Park lake - 15 minute tram ride
- Factory outlet stores in Richmond - 2 train stops away
Sleeps up to 5 people comfortably but can accommodate up to 6 people if a short stay. There's a queen size bed in the 2 x bedrooms which 1 has built in robes and access to the sunny balcony. There's another sofa bed situated in the main living room but needs to be reassembled after each night as this is the main sofa in the living area.
$200 bond required.
2 Queen size beds
1 double sofa bed in lounge room
IF THIS APARTMENT IS BOOKED - TAKE A LOOK AT MY OTHER ONE - a little cheaper and ideal for couples: http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/prahran/116635