We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Roxys Place is a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom pet friendly home.
The ground level offers open plan living with a large TV and gas fire. The Foxtel Platinum package is included for your viewing pleasure. The master bedroom has a luxuriously comfortable king sized bed, walk in robe & ensuite. The large kitchen & dining areas at the rear of the home open out to a private charming courtyard.
The upper level has a central bathroom with a bedroom either side. The front bedroom has a comfy queen bed while the back bedroom offers a flexible bedding option, being either a king bed or 2 singles. This room also opens out to a terraced area.
The local area is an upbeat neighbourhood with a touch of chic that you'll find utterly compelling. Day and night, the restaurants and cafes beckon - from the dark and intimate to the big, bold and beautiful. We recommend a visit to the Prahran market which is the oldest and best Melbourne Market. There you’ll find an amazing range of fresh seafood, meat, poultry, fruit and veg, bread, specialty produce and more.
The Alfred Hospital is an approx 10 minute walk down Commercial Road and also a wonderful centrally located property which is approx 10 minutes from the heart of Melbourne CBD on the train.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom house
• 2 bathrooms
• 2 separate living areas
• Internal stairs
• Quiet location
• Living, kitchen, dining and one bedroom with semi ensuite on ground floor, two bedrooms and central bathroom on second level
• Courtyard with BBQ and outdoor dining for 4
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Reverse cycle aircon in ktichen/dining area plus 2 upstairs bedrooms
• Gas fire in living area
• Heating throughout - Open gas fireplace in living room
• Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Open fireplace
• 55" Plasma TV
• Foxtel Platinum
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Downstairs semi ensuite bathroom has a shower, single vanity
• Main bathroom has a bath, separate shower, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Semi Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• On street parking is available with a parking permit for 1 vehicle
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.