Dando St, Richmond, VIC, 3121
The pictures just don’t do this amazing property justice. This in demand location with public transport moments away, has all the extras you need for your Melbournian home away from home, decorated with personality and city views overlooking the iconic Melbourne Cricket Ground. The Richmond Club is sure to leave a lasting positive impression well past your departure date.
Nestled in such close proximity to Melbourne’s Sporting precinct, this two storey two bedroom property sleeps up to 5 people. It offers a comfy abode for relaxing after you have spent hours exploring the smorgasbord of fun at your door step. The Richmond Club is literally around the corner from dozens of funky cafes, shops and the best gastro pubs in town.
Your inner city getaway includes 2 bedrooms with a Queen Bed and Double Bed, free Wi-Fi, on street permit parking available upon request, a living room upstairs and downstairs, a well equipped kitchen with modern appliances and of course the upstairs outdoor decking area for a perfect evening beverage whilst watching the sun go down over Melbourne city.
The MCG, AAMI Park, Rod Laver & Hisense Arena are only a twenty minute walk away so you won’t have to rely on taxi's or transport. Epworth Hospital is just a short walk and we have had many guests stay here for easy access.
Coffee percolator, stove, oven, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and 6 seater dining table. European laundry with washing machine and clothes dryer and panel heater in each room. Living room upstairs with ‘L’ shaped 5 seater couch, Flat screen TV, and split system heating/air conditioning. Downstairs includes a lounge area with comfy couches, sound system and secure entry to the property. Parking permit for 1 car is available upon request.
Bedroom and Bathroom Details
Bedroom 1 – Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 – Double Bed
Please request the following items to hire prior to your stay
- A fold out bed: $75
- A porta cot and high chair: no charge but you must supply your own linen for the portacot.
Linen and towels are supplied for you.
Bathroom 1/Ensuite – Shower, separate bath, Vanity with 2 sinks, and a toilet
Bathroom 2 - Shower and toilet
Please note we will deduct $500 from your credit card 10 days prior to your arrival. This will then be returned upon inspection of the property after your departure. Our rates are based on twin share. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed in advance. Please include all adults and children in your enquiry. If you have babies please advise their ages also.
We provide you with a starter pack of essential house hold items such as toiletries, dish washing detergent, washing powder, dish cloths, scrubbing brush, paper towels and toilet paper on check in. You will then need to purchase all necessities for the continuation of your stay.
Tram Stop number 10, to City: 250m, 2 min walk and 10 min tram to the CBD
Richmond Train Station: 550m, 7 min walk
Two minute walk to:
• Swan Street shopping Strip
• funky cafes and bars that's associated with "Richmond" and coffee culture
• Post Office
• Church Street that continues on to be Chapel Street, South Yarra
• "Meatballs and Wine", fabulous Wine Bar/Restaurant, go early 6ish as it's busy and hard to get a table sometimes. Delicious food
• Several Richmond pubs and some edgy new bars such as Feast of Merit, Kong & Baby and The Precinct Hotel which is great for drinks, and bar or fine dining. Before or after the footy.
Ten minute walk to:
• Bridge Road shopping strip- famous for it's fashion factory outlets
• Epworth Hospital
• Richmond Hill Larder fabulous restaurant/cheese room
• Richmond Train Station
20 minute walk to:
• Rod Laver Arena
• AAMI stadium
• Botanical Gardens and famous "Tan Track"
• Yarra River walking/bike path.