Walking distance to the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground, the Rod Laver Arena (Australian Open) and Olympic Park. A 10-minute tram ride to the city centre with its department stores, vibrant arts precinct and lively night-life.
Polished wood floors in the main dining-living area leading out on to a balcony with barbecue. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen (coffee machine, oven, stove, dishwasher). Double bedroom overlooks verdant courtyard. Secure gated undercover parking. Second bedroom is set up as office-study but could take fold-out bed.
Everything you need is at your door - cafes, restaurants, 24-hour supermarket, gym with Olympic swimming pool, parks, public transport and 2km of discount name brand shopping.
Ideal for young couple, single executive, academics on secondment, attendees at major sporting events and arts festivals. Not suitable for young children. NO SHORT-TERM STAYS.
Fully-equipped air-conditioned and heated comfort within walking distance of the vast variety of attractions and pursuits Melbourne has to offer.
Air conditioning, Washing machine, Parking, Dishwasher
- Non-Smoking, Long-term renters welcome
- Outdoor grill, Balcony
- Entertainment and Family
- DVD player, Video library, Stereo, Parking, Internet access, Telephone, Television
- Kitchen and Dining
- Kitchen, Dishwasher, Coffee maker, Dishes and utensils, Oven, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster
- Linen and Cleaning
- Linens provided, Clothes dryer, Iron and board, Washing machine, Towels provided
- Heating and Cooling
- Air conditioning, Heating
- TV, Internet Connection, CD Player, Tea/Coffee making facilities, Walk to the shops, Bath, Broadband Internet available, Telephone, Off Street Parking