No matter what brings you to Melbourne, you have found that perfect sweet spot.
This apartment is right in the heart of the action!
It's just a short walk or tram-ride to the Australian Open & MCG, Grand Prix and AAMI park.
There are countless dining options to suit every budget. From fine dining to relaxed meals, you won't go hungry. And don't forget the coffee... Breakfast is the new dinner, and the options will amaze you.
If you would rather dine in, visit Frederick's the Grocers where you can find everything you could imagine to whip up a great home cooked meal. If that's not to your taste, there is a regular supermarket just a few doors down.
Bridge Road is Melbourne's iconic designer outlet destination. You can also experience Melbourne's premium boutiques; Emporium, Melbourne Central and Bourke Street Mall just a short tram ride away.
All your needs have been catered for.
You will be ideally located for meetings in the CBD (5 minutes drive), or take a tram and avoid the parking fees! Freeway access is very close by on Burnley St, and will have you on your way to the airport or the other side of Melbourne within minutes without having to cut through the city traffic.
The apartment is located on the ground floor, but set off the street via a tiny laneway which guarantees peace and quiet in your apartment. There are 8 steps leading up to the front entrance.
- Professional linen service guarantees a gorgeous sleep experience
- Hair dryer is available in the bathroom
- Iron & ironing board is available
- Basic kitchen supplies such as salt & pepper, oil, starter pack of sugar, coffee & tea are provided
- Bathroom – a starter pack of toilet paper & beautiful MOR amenities is provided
- Hotel-quality towels are also provided
- Baby Kit (porta-cot & baby bath) available on request