This designer 3 bedroom house features 3 bedrooms and a study loft. Perfect if you are in town for business. The home has an eclectic bohemian aesthetic with heaps of charming touches. With a large customized deck for lounging, your mornings will be set with a cup of coffee. Located just steps from the Swans Street and Church Street, you're in the heart of the Richmond culture. You will also have 1 parking permit for your stay.
This beautifully appointed home features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom and a great open concept living space.
The lounge room features a custom made large comfortable couch right beside a cozy fireplace. You will love the natural light from the skylights and open alfresco doors. To entertain you, the home has a 40 inch flat screen TV that is enhanced by Netflix. There is a chic 4 seater round table beside the sliding wall that opens to the deck. You will be able to dine while taking in all the fresh air.
The kitchen has all the conveniences of home including a commercial style cooktop. The kitchen bench with two barstools is perfect for your morning brekkie.
The bathroom is a great size with an open walk in shower. We have provided all the toiletries you will need as well as a hairdryer and make up removal pads.
The two front bedrooms are both large with queen sized beds with fresh linens and towels provided. One of which features a fireplace and accent chair. The other bedroom is slightly larger with a study desk.
The master bedroom, on the first floor, has a loft style feel with a custom headboard for the queen bed and plush mattress will sure to make you never want to leave. All linens and towels will be provided for you. Also on the first floor is a luxurious spa bathroom and study loft.
Property Bed Guide:
#1: 1x Queen Bed
#2: 1x Queen Bed
#3: 1x Queen Bed
The LittleStay Benefits
Don't let the name fool you, we want to make sure your holiday has a BIG and lasting memory.
When staying at a LittleStay home, we want to make sure that you have everything that you could possibly need. Our homes are set up to be just that; homes We always include the following for our guests:
- Luxurious linens and Sheridan towels
- Complimentary High-speed wireless internet
- HD TV's with Netflix (some units with AppleTV)
- A portable Bluetooth sound system
- A kitchen with all the cooking essentials from tea spoons to oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Guests staying longer than 7 days will have an optional mid stay freshening of the home
- All essential household items, including designer toiletries, laundry soap, tea towels, makeup removal pads, hair dryer and much more.
- A concierge service that will make dinner reservations, find event and show tickets, arrange tours (some charges do apply)
If you feel that any of our homes are missing something that would make you and our future guests more comfortable, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
It's the Little things that make LittleStay a great destination for your travel needs.
Check In: 2pm (14h00)
Check out: 10am (10h00)
Please advise us at time of booking for any special requests regarding your check in and out times and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
LittleStay is a Melbourne based company founded in 2015. We believe that travel not only opens up your mind to new experiences, but also your heart. It’s all too often people fall in love with travel.
There are a growing number of people that want to stay in homes, to feel like they live in their new city, even if it’s for a weekend. That is where LittleStay can help LittleStay is the new name in short-term accommodations. Not only will we help you find your perfect home away from home, we will take care of your home while you are away from home.
Whether you’re going on a family holiday, traveling for work, moving to a new city, or even just have an investment property, LittleStay will help maximize every home’s potential. A happy home is a filled home.
The three Golden Rules to every LittleStay Property:
- There is NO partying allowed at any time. Eviction and fees will apply to any parties during your stay.
- Noise must be at a reasonable level during your entire stay. Please make sure that you respect the neighbours as these are homes and not hotel rooms.
- Smoking is never permitted inside the home or in any part of the buildings. Fines will apply if there are odours remaining.