We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
If you are looking for a sophisticated home in the most impressive of inner-city positions, this stunning town-style residence boasts a delightful northern orientation and al fresco flow from its open-plan living to a huge deck with views to the city and MCG. The location ensures easy enjoyment of Swan Street and puts Richmond station, Yarra Park, MCG, Tennis centre and the city within easy walking distance.
The open plan living zone on the second floor ensures you have a fabulous environment to eat, watch TV and enjoy a BBQ on the alfresco deck. The large ‘chefs’ kitchen has Miele appliances and stone benchtops, while the dining and lounge area comfortably seats 8 people
The top floor offers a fabulous master bedroom with a huge glass window picture framing superb urban views over Richmond Hill, a walk through robe and ensuite that will delight you. The other two bedrooms on this floor offer a queen bed and either a king or 2 singles, a private small balcony and are serviced by a modern central bathroom with a bath and shower.
The entrance of the property on the lower level opens to polished concrete floors with a bedroom that has doors that slide back into partition walls to make it an open plan suite with its own split system, TV, lounge and is accompanied by its own bathroom. The double garage is also located on the lower level.
The property has ducted heating and cooling in the upper two levels with the lower level having its own split system. There is free Foxtel, WIFI and local telephone calls to top it all off.
Richmond Story is perfect for a family, couples or singles looking for quality serviced accommodation in the Richmond/East Melbourne area and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x King + Separate Bathroom
Bedroom 3: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 4: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 4 bedroom house
• 3 bathrooms
• City fringe location looking out over the MCG
• One train stop to the CBD
• Walk to the MCG, Tennis Centre, AAMI Park, Olympic Park, Botanic Gardens, Swan Street and Bridge Road shopping
• Cafes and restaurants all within 5 minutes walk
• Secure Entrance
• Internal Stairs
• Ducted heating and air-conditioning throughout except for lower level which has a split system
• Balconies and small courtyard
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Two living areas, with comfortable seating for 8 people
• Dining setting for 8 people
• Plasma TV
• Miele appliances
• Electric oven 90 cm
• Induction Cook top
• Icemaker fridge freezer - 2 door
• Main bathroom has shower, bath, single vanity and toilet
• Ensuite to downstairs bedroom has shower, bath, single vanity and toilet
• Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, toilet, single vanity and toilet
• Combination Washing machine / Dryer
• Ironing board
• Double garage 4.8m wide is available free of charge for up to 2 vehicles with remote access
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate