We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Behind its heritage facade, Victorian Vogue is a spectacularly renovated luxury 3 bedroom and 2.5 bathroom fully furnished holiday house in Melbourne.
The three gorgeous bedrooms are split over two floors. On the top floor is the master bedroom with king bed. Walk through robes lead to the semi ensuite and the bedroom opens to its own private balcony.
Sharing the upstairs bathroom is the second bedroom with a split king bed providing the flexibility of having it setup for you as a king or 2 singles. Both upstairs bedrooms have split system reverse cycle heating and cooling and block out blinds to ensure a comfortable nights sleep. Downstairs the third bedroom has a queen bed and hydronic heating.
Flooded with light and with many fantastic features such as polished floor boards and modern gas fire, the open plan living and dining areas can comfortably seat 6 around the plasma TV or dining table. The Foxtel Platinum package is included for your viewing pleasure. Adjacent is the fully equipped entertainers kitchen with its central island benches and stainless steel oven and cook top. A seperate laundry is equipped with a combination washer and dryer and is also the powder room containing a downstairs WC.
At the front of the property, the original rooms have been restored and have retained all their period charm. The front room is a spacious second living area/parents retreat or large study making it perfect for families or colleagues needing extra space. At the rear of the property is a decked courtyard with BBQ and outdoor dining.
This luxury Melbourne accommodation is ideal for corporate and holiday short term rental.
1st of August to the 31st of October, 2017 – please be advised that there will be construction works on the neighbouring property to Victorian Vogue during this time. The construction work is expected to happen between the hours of 7am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. We of course understand that this isn’t ideal, and it’s for this reason that we’ve knocked off a further 10 off the already reduced price Get in quick before we book out
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Sofa Bed set up for 7th guest
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom house
• 2 living areas
• 2 bathrooms
• Ground level entry with 2nd storey
• Internal stairs
• Quiet street location
• Double glazing
• Secure Entrance
• Secure, private courtyard
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning in living area downstairs and both upstairs bedrooms
• Hydronic heating throughout ground floor
• Ceiling fan in living area downstairs
• Double glazed windows
• Combined washing machine/dryer
• Main bathroom has bath and separate shower, single vanity, toilet and heated towel rail
• Semi ensuite upstairs with separate shower, toilet, single vanity and heated towel rail
• Powder room has a toilet and single hand basin
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Semi Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• 1 car park available on site plus on street parking for 1 car is available permit
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.