WOW, thanks for considering us for your Melbourne stay.
We have handpicked this home for our portfolio based on its awesome location, and fresh and vibrant feel not to mention the comfy beds
We love Richmond it’s one of Melbourne’s Best Neighbourhoods
We are locals founded in Melbourne, managed in Melbourne so we will tell you who does the best latte’s, where the closest park is and how to get into the city.
We provide exemplary guest care and have high property management standards
We have wonderful reviews on our own website
We love to travel with our pets so we welcome yours
We have over 10 years’ experience in this industry – it’s our passion
We don’t ‘do’ hidden prices – ours INCLUDE Linen, Unlimited WIFI, Foxtel, welcome pack, parking, portacot and a departure clean
Now, about the property:
Mary's Place is a 2 storey character home renovated to a high standard. Featuring wooden floorboards and modern, stylish décor, this self-contained, Melbourne accommodation offers everything you need for a wonderful stay in an ideal location.
• 3 bedrooms 1 queen, 1 king, 2 single beds, 1 bathroom
• Securely fenced court/back yard
• Reverse cycle aircon and heating throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen
• Mary's Place is conveniently located for those who like to attend Melbourne's annual sporting events such as the MCG for the AFL Grand Final, Melbourne and Olympic Parks and the Rod Laver Arena for the Australian Open.
• Mary's Place is also close to the Epworth Hospital and St. Vincent Hospital and it's just 15 minutes by tram to the Melbourne CBD where you can visit the Arts Centre and Federation Square.
• On street parking is available with a parking permit supplied at the property
• Pet Stays are welcome by arrangement
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch, we match Hearts and Homes. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to assist in helping you make a decision.
Suitable for short, medium and long term stays, relocations and corporate clients.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays