We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
When you step inside, you will enjoy spacious, open-plan living, which has been colourfully furnished with a modern, contemporary style. The living room offers comfortable sofas, a flat screen, high-definition TV, DVD player and mini CD stereo system.
Both bedrooms have built-in robes and queen size beds. The bed in the second bedroom can split to 2 singles if required, ensuring comfort for either 2 couples or a couple with 2 children. A trundle bed can also be provided if required, for an additional charge. The bathroom has a shower with an adjacent toilet/powder room and for your convenience there is a separate laundry with washing machine and tumble dryer.
A split system in the living room and freestanding heaters in the bedrooms provide warmth throughout this quality accommodation during the winter months and when you need to stay cool, there's a split system air conditioner in the lounge/dining area.
The front deck, complete with outdoor setting for 4, is surrounded by a neat, compact garden and is ideal for alfresco dining. The paved rear courtyard is perfect for pet guests and has BBQ facilities.
If you are into sailing you will be within close proximity to major attractions including the ISAF Sailing World Cup and The Asia Pacific Regatta. Other local attractions include the Sandringham Yacht Club, Picnic Point and the Sandringham Hotel.
We now have 3 lovely properties at the same address; Sandyside 1, Sandyside 2 and Sandyside 3. These properties provide unique flexibility for 3 families wanting to be close to each other whilst retaining their own space. Alternatively, each property on its own provides very comfortable accommodation.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service team available 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom villa
• 1 bathroom
• Sandyside 2 and 3 also available next door, so great for families travelling together
• Ground level access, single level villa
• Large private front garden with BBQ and outdoor dining for 4
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Quiet street location
• Air-conditioning in living & dining
• Freestanding heaters in bedrooms
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for 4 people
• Plasma TV
• Foxtel Standard package
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Bathroom has shower, single vanity with adjacent toilet/powder room
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Off street parking is available in driveway for 1 vehicle
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate