We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Situated in the heart of South Melbourne this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom contemporary townhouse offers city fringe living at its best and is close to public transport.
Boasting 3 bedrooms with built in robes, 2 bathrooms and a separate powder room, spacious open plan living and dining area with an abundance of natural light and colour, Palmerston is perfect for both entertaining and relaxing. The property features brand new quality finishes and appliances, air conditioning, floor to ceiling windows, sliding doors opening up to the balcony area and a downstairs decked patio for outside enjoyment.
Perfect for a family, couples or singles looking for quality serviced accommodation in the South Melbourne / City fringe area and is ideal for those looking for relocation accommodation in Melbourne, Victoria.
This amazing townhouse is located conveniently close to the exciting Clarendon Street shopping precinct. It is only a short distance to the Melbourne CBD and Melbourne's most famous attractions including the South Melbourne Market, the Yarra River, Port Melbourne, Albert Park Lake and the Royal Botanic Gardens.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom townhouse - 2 Levels
• 2.5 bathrooms
• City fringe
• Reverse cycle heating and air- conditioning in living area
• Heating in bedrooms
• FOXTEL Premium package
• Internal Stairs
• Balcony with BBQ & seating for 2
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Large 60” Plasma TV
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Main bathroom has shower, single vanity and toilet
• Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, toilet, single vanity
• Upstairs powder room has a toilet and single vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Off street parking for 1 car
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level
All reported maintenance and cleaning issues attended to promptly.
Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.