We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Gladstone Cottage, a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom, pet friendly terraced home with a secure courtyard perfectly situated in the highly sought after location of South Melbourne, one of Melbourne's oldest and most affluent inner-city suburbs.
This quaint cottage maintains the original character of the period design and features eclectic furnishings throughout, a feature brick wall in the lounge/dining area, a private leafy courtyard and a unique light well resembling an outdoor skylight adjacent to the living/dining area.
The South Melbourne neighbourhood is bounded by the West Gate Freeway to the north; Kingsway to the east, Albert Park reserve to the south, Pickles Street to the west; and is well serviced by multiple tram lines and the St Kilda light rail line. Close by the property is the DFO Factory Outlet on South Wharf Promenade, the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre and the iconic Crown Casino.
Gladstone Cottage is an excellent choice for couples, small families and executives who are travelling to Melbourne for both short and long stays and would suit the corporate traveller who requires a convenient, city fringe location.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Foxtel / Pay TV
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 2 bedroom house
• 1 bathroom
• Ducted Heating throughout
• Reverse cycle Air Conditioning in Living
• Single Level
• Secure Courtyard
• Pet guests are welcome by prior arrangement
• Living with comfortable seating for 4 people
• Dining setting for4 people
• Flat Screen TV
• FOXTEL Premium package
• Electric oven
• 4 gas hot plates stove top
• Full sized refrigerator
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Shower, ½ sized bath, single vanity and toilet
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided
Bedroom 1: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 2: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• On street parking available with permit provided for 1 x vehicle
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 7 night rate which is displayed here. Please submit an enquiry and we’ll get back to you really quickly as we are here 7 days a week. We'd love to hear from you.
Prices listed are our 28 night rate