WOW, thanks for considering us for your Melbourne stay.
We have handpicked this home for our portfolio based on its awesome location, and fresh and vibrant feel - not to mention the comfy beds
We love South Melbourne as its one of Melbourne’s Best Neighbourhoods
We are locals Founded in Melbourne, managed in Melbourne. So we can tell you who does the best latte’s, where the closest park is and how to get into the city.
We provide exemplary guest care and have high property management standards
We have wonderful reviews on our own website
We love to travel with our pets, so welcome yours
We have over 10 years’ experience in this industry – it’s our passion
We don’t ‘do’ hidden prices – we INCLUDE Linen, Unlimited WIFI, Netflix, welcome pack, parking, portacot and a departure clean
NOW ABOUT THE PROPERTY:
Central Park is an exquisitely renovated luxurious property on the city fringe that represents the very essence of high end accommodation in Melbourne. Retaining its original character while offering alluring features including wooden floorboards, a feature staircase and flawless bathrooms.
• 3 bedrooms - Optional bedding, Option 1: 1 x King, 1 x Queen and 2 x Singles OR Option 2: 1 x King, 1 x Queen and 1 x King
• 2 bathrooms and a powder room - 3 toilets
• Dual secure courtyard / off street parking for 1 car
• Melbourne CBD is literally on your doorstep / Crown Casino being approx. a 5 minute tram ride
• Discover South Melbourne Market, St Alis Coffee and so much more with DFO at South Wharf and the beaches of Port Melbourne being close by
• Pet Stays are welcome by arrangement - fees apply
If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch, we match Hearts and Homes. All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to assist you in finding the perfect home.
Suitable for short, medium and long term stays, relocations and corporate clients.
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We don’t accept 1 or 2 night bookings