We do not accept 1 or 2 night bookings.
Central Park is an exquisitely renovated luxurious property on the city fringe that represents the very essence of high end accommodation in Melbourne.
With 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms, this pet friendly, terraced home retains its original character while offering alluring features including wooden floorboards, a feature staircase and flawless bathrooms.
The considerate design with sleeping quarters upstairs and the entertaining areas downstairs means that Central Park is perfect for both small and large families, corporates, relocations and for guests who have a strong desire for quality, attention to detail and extravagance.
Being in a city fringe location you will be able to live and breathe the hustle and bustle that such a location lends itself to, including Melbourne’s convenient tram system. Melbourne CBD is literally on your doorstep with Crown Casino being approx. a 5 minute tram ride. Walk to discover South Melbourne Market, St Alis Coffee famous in this location, and so much more with DFO at South Wharf and the beaches of Port Melbourne being close by. Central Park is the perfect choice for the most fastidious of customers.
• FREE UNLIMITED WIFI
• FREE Parking
• FREE Welcome Pack - including luxurious toiletries, quality tea and coffee and a range of frequently used household consumables
• FREE Departure Clean
• FREE Porta Cot – bring linen for this
• Quality furnishings and decor
• Quality bed linen & towels provided
• Well equipped kitchen
• Reasonable use of all utilities
• Housekeeping - Mid Stay Cleaning may be available for long term guests, message us to see if you are eligible
• Plus our fabulous customer service 7 days a week
See Optional Extras for the following:
• High Chairs
• Baby Bath
• Sofa Bed set up for 7th guest
• Pet Guests – upon request only
• Additional Foam Mattress - recommended for children only
OVERVIEW & AMENITIES
• 3 bedroom house with 2.5 bathrooms
• Internal Stairs
• Fabulous central location with the CBD and public transport on your doorstep
• Dual secure courtyard
• Pet guests welcome by prior arrangement
• Living with comfortable seating for 6 people
• Dining setting for 6 people
• Plasma TV
• Full sized refrigerator
• Electric oven
• 4 electric plates stove top
• Washing machine
• Ironing board
• Main bathroom has bath, shower, double vanity and toilet
• Ensuite in main bedroom has shower, toilet, double vanity
• Hairdryer, quality towels and luxurious toiletries are provided in each bathroom
Bedroom 1: 1 x King + Ensuite
Bedroom 2: 1 x Queen
Bedroom 3: 2 x Singles / or option for 1 x King
• Secure parking is available free of charge for 1 vehicles with remote access
• Access is via a laneway so there is limited swing
Please be advised that this property is located close to Clarendon Street, a main street linking South Melbourne to the CBD. Trams do operate on this street on a daily/nightly basis and their unique sound may be audible during your stay
This property is lovingly looked after by Boutique Stays
We're professional property managers with really high standards and if you need us for any reason our office is open 7 days a week. We even have an after hour’s emergency number until 9pm every day - just in case If you're having trouble choosing where to stay, just get in touch.
All of us here at Boutique Stays LOVE Melbourne and we'd be more than happy to point you in the direction of the best eggs benedict in Brunswick, the freshest sushi in St Kilda or a hidden bar in Melbourne's Laneways. Or just to help you choose the perfect home away from home.
CLEANING AND MAINTENANCE
Our commitment to our guests is to ensure the property is always maintained at a high level. Previous guests rate the cleanliness of our properties at above 9/10 on average across the Boutique Stays portfolio
We accept 3 night bookings within the current month, or if they join directly to another booking
We have a 5 night min for bookings made a month or more in advance.
Some peak periods may attract longer minimum stays
We have very dynamic rates which vary considerably depending on length of stay and time of year. Unfortunately there is no facility on this website to show this in full and it’s our 28 night rate which is displayed as the standard pricing.
We've tried to be as accurate as possible with our prices. Should you choose to stay during premium periods like Melbourne Cup, Christmas/New Year etc special rates may apply along with minimum stay periods - unfortunately we can't list those variations here but we can provide you with a customised quote, so please contact us with your dates and we will reply as soon as possible.