With FREE secure parking & WIFI, this brand new apartment ticks all the boxes for your Melbourne visit.
Be one of the first to stay in this luxurious boutique inner city apartment, your new home away from home. The apartment is located in the leafy streets of South Melbourne, only moments away from the city, Albert Park Lake, Botanical Gardens, South Melbourne Market, MSAC and public transport.
This lovely apartment features two gorgeous bedrooms with luxurious hotel quality bed-linen supplied by our professional linen service, built in robes and plush carpets. Beachy timber floors lead you to the lounge room with plenty of natural light streaming through the floor to ceiling windows.
The modern kitchen is equipped with stone bench tops, gas cooktop and oven, a dishwasher and even a rice-cooker to bring out your inner Master Chef. You also have a European laundry with washer, dryer and ironing facilities.
Step outside onto your balcony to a vast view of the South Melbourne sky-line. Sit back, relax with a glass of wine and enjoy the breathtaking night-time spectacle of the city lights. The balcony is also the perfect spot for a leisurely breakfast before exploring the city.
You will have this wonderful apartment all to yourselves, but you can message me to answer any questions. I want to ensure your stay in my place is a great experience and that you will consider a return visit. I sometimes call by to ensure you are doing well, but I like to respect your privacy so won't intrude.
I offer a simple self-check in process so that you can arrive at any time after the official check-in time of 2pm.
- FREE Secure off-street car space
- FREE WiFi
- FREE Netflix
- Intercom & security swipe access
- Large balcony overlooking South Melbourne and the city
- FREE Secure Bicycle storage
- Baby Kit (porta-cot & baby bath) available on request
Easy access to public transport; only minutes away from the Domain Interchange which is one of the main tram and bus hubs with multiple trams and buses running to various locations all over Melbourne, including downtown Melbourne.
Walk to an abundance of Melbourne icons such as
- the South Melbourne Market,
- the famous Clarendon Street shopping precinct,
- the Royal Botanical Gardens,
- Albert Park Lake and
- Albert Park Golf Course.
Alternatively bring your own car and park it in the secure garage.
- Albert Park Lake is 5 minutes walk away
- Domain Interchange (which is where all the trams leave from) 600m, 9 minutes walk
- South Melb Market is 1.4km, 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk
- Crown Casino is 2.1km, 7 minutes to walk
- Melb Exhibition Centre is 2.5km, 10 minutes to drive or 30 minutes to walk
- Arts Centre is 2km, 7 minutes to drive, 25 minutes to walk or by tram
- Melb Sports & Aquatic Centre is 1.2km, 15 minutes to walk
- Shrine of Remembrance is 1.1km, 16 minutes to walk
- Federation Square is 2.4km, 30 minutes to walk
- Melbourne Aquarium is 2.6km, 35 minutes to walk
- MCG is 2.9km, 9 minutes to drive, 40 minutes to walk or by tram
- Rod Laver Arena is 4.3km, 10 minutes to drive, 30 minutes to walk or by tram
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
No matter what brings you to Melbourne, you have found that perfect sweet spot.
This apartment is right in the heart of the action!
It’s just a short tram-ride to the Australian Open & MCG, walk to the Grand Prix, Golf and MSAC. Hire a boat at Albert Park Lake, stroll to the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance, go swimming at MSAC or head to the beach!
If you want to experience a real Aussie pub meal, there are two pubs just a short stagger around the corner and many more in close proximity. There is a Chinese restaurant on the corner, numerous cafes for an early morning brekky or brunch, fine dining at The Point on Albert Park Lake within a 10 minute walk, and too many others to mention. You will be spoilt for choice!
Become one of the locals and explore the treasures of the South Melbourne Market.
Clarendon Street is South Melbourne's mecca for all you art enthusiasts, chocolate connoisseurs and foodies, Chapel Street is a short tram ride away for all those shop-a-holics!
Love a market? There are plenty nearby! We have 7 of them within a 15 minute drive. Full list is in the house manual.
All your needs have been catered for.
You will be ideally located for meetings in the CBD, the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, St Kilda Road and Queens Road. Freeway access is very close by on Kings Way, and will have you on your way to the airport or the other side of Melbourne within minutes without having to cut through the city traffic.