Enjoy a cup of tea on the balcony taking in the view of the Botanic Gardens. Walk to the city to see the sights, or check out the thriving coffee and foodie culture that's putting leafy South Melbourne on the map. Then hit the gym and do some laps on the rooftop pool under the stars. You can do it all at this stylish, brand-new two-bedroom apartment just south of the Melbourne CBD; it doesn't get any more convenient.
- Access to pool and gym
- Newly built and freshly kitted out in contemporary style
- Views of the extensive parklands south of the Melbourne CBD
- Air conditioning and heating
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Visitor and on-street parking
- Private garden
- Cable TV provided
- Balcony and view to Royal Botanic Gardens
- Couch can be used as sofa bed
- Two queen bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Private balconies
- One modern bathroom with brand new fixtures and epic showerhead
- All brand new appliances
- Gas stove
- Coffee machine
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Sydney company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. We supply top quality toiletries and towels and our beds are made up with top quality linen. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.
The car space provided is a mechanical lift-type space.