Located in Melbourne's CBD amidst Melbourne's fabulous Arts precinct, within walking distance to Federation Square, The Royal Botanical Gardens and The Shrine of Rememberance, Melbourne's main ART galleries and theatres and popular Sports Stadiums, Formula 1 track, Aquarium, Casino and other main tourist attractions.
This is a FABULOUS apartment Large and spacious 3 bedroom apartment with two bathrooms and full kitchen facilities, dining and living area, It also has a MASSIVE outdoor balcony/entertaining area, great for entertaining, having a BBQ, relaxing, eating breakfast or sun baking.
Guests have their own bathrooms adjacent to the room. With full use of all apartment living areas including the HUGE spacious balcony which has great views of Melbourne.
In addition there is a rooftop garden, BBQ area, tennis court and fully equipped gym available from 5.00 - 22.00 pm and a newly renovated swimming pool
There are plenty of cafe's & restaurants on Dorcas St and in the surrounding streets.
There is also a supermarket and bottle shop, 2 minutes walk away.
The apartment has recently been refurbished, it features:
- Timber floors and new furniture
- Three bedrooms with three queen sized beds 1 fold out couch suitable for an adult or two children & a single fold away bed
- Two bathrooms one with a toilet,bath and a shower, the other one with a toilet and shower.
-Towels, Linen & essentials are provided
- Large balcony with the beautiful city views
- Fully equipped kitchen, you can start cooking on the day of arrival
- Washing machine and clothes dryer
- Air-conditioning heating and cooling
- Large LED TV /DVD/ CD player
- Internet WIFI fast & free
- Free parking for 2 cars
- Extensive Supermarket 2 mins walk away
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
Please feel free to contact me any time if you have any questions, or you can call or text me on my mobile phone, I will meet you at the apartment on the day of check in, show you around and hand over the keys.