We call this lovely penthouse apartment GOLDEN GATSBY because it is themed in Art Deco and full of the art and atmosphere of the times. If you appreciate art and lovely decor, you will love this property.
This gorgeously decorated apartment certainly has the WOW factor with breath-taking views of Melbourne city. World-class dining, shopping, sports and all the most iconic local attractions are at your doorstep. Easy public transport to all.
SPECIAL NOTE ABOUT THE BEDS: The beds in bedroom 1 can be configured as either 2 x single beds or one queen sized. Please advise preference at time of booking. Ideal for up to 4 people or business travellers.
The whole apartment is yours to enjoy with guaranteed privacy. There are terrific shared facilities located on Level 3 including a tennis court, gym, lap pool and BBQ /outdoor dining space.
- Secure building access
- Lift access to your apartment
- FREE parking for 2 cars in the secure carpark. Height clearance is 2 metres suitable for cars/vans and most 4WD
Other features include :
- Fast WiFi.
- Stunning views from every room
- Portacot guests to supply bedding for cot, highchair & stroller available on request at no extra charge
- quality mattresses, bed linen and bath and swimming towels for 4 people
- fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
- hairdryer, ironing board/iron
- heated swimming pool pool towels provided,
- tennis court
- Fully equipped gym
- BBQ & outdoor dining area
- washing machine/dryer and clothes drying racks
- dining table with 6 chairs
- comfortable sofa to enjoy the beautiful views
- balcony with table and chairs
- books to read
- Flatscreen TV suitable to plug in your computer - please Bring your own cords,
- DVD player and Bose Iphone docking station for IPhone 4 or IPhone 5 with your own adapter
- DVDs for kids and adults
- Apartment Manual that details how everything works
- "About Town Guide" to explore Melbourne and Victoria's tourism attractions, and helpful information from doctors to hairdressers.
- Use of 4 adult guest Myki and 2 child Myki smartcard public transport cards just top up at 7/11 and explore the city and leave the cards for the next guest.
- Lockable balcony door with 2 keys
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
No matter what brings you to Melbourne, you are staying in the hottest spot in town St Kilda Road is tree-lined, and a mix of residential and offices. It is quiet yet close to everything you need. Public transport is at your door step.
This apartment is right in the heart of the action
Walk to the Australian Open & MCG, just a short tram ride to the Grand Prix, Golf and MSAC. Hire a boat at Albert Park Lake, explore the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance, go swimming at MSAC or head to the beach Jog around The Tan Botanical Gardens, for cycling enthusiasts, the nearby Capital City Trail walkway and bicycle track is part of a 32 kilometre loop around Melbourne's inner suburbs. There is bicycle hire available right on the corner
Shopaholics, better bring an extra suitcase You are only minutes away from several of the most iconic shopping precincts in Australia, surrounded by designer ateliers and right in the heart of bargain-hunters’ paradise Shop till you drop in Emporium, Melbourne Central, Chapel Street, Prahran Market and Toorak Road. You won't be here long enough to explore it all - Book your return visit now
Whether you want to experience a real Aussie Pub meal or you are into fine dining, there are countless options just a short stagger or tram ride away in Southbank, Chinatown. Docklands, Toorak Road and Chapel St. You will be spoilt for choice
All your needs have been catered for.
You will be ideally located for meetings in the CBD, the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, St Kilda Road and Queens Road. Freeway access is very close by, and will have you on your way to the airport or the other side of Melbourne within minutes without having to cut through the city traffic.