Hi there, I'm Joe. I have 12 fantastic apartments, all with their own character - and I love what I do.
This stylish one bedroom apartment is situated on the 12th floor and is naturally filled with an abundance of natural light. It faces the lush leafy grounds of the historic Melbourne High School and from the balcony, you can take in stunning panoramic views of the city.
“Claremont” is a well-appointed apartment, with a mix of contemporary and classic styles.*
In this apartment you can feel at home with a flat screen TV, fully equipped timber veneer kitchen and a deluxe bedroom with a queen size bed. It has a sparkling luxury bathroom and includes a European laundry.
You will also have access to the stunning resort-style facilities, including; a rooftop entertaining deck, lap pool, winter lounge, and a gym.
I will personally greet you upon your arrival and give you a local familiarisation.
I'll advise you and help on all things Melbourne, how to get around and what to do.
Shopping, attractions, laneway restaurants…whatever you seek - ask, and I’ll endeavour to help.
A FANTASTIC LOCATION
With Chapel Street and Toorak Road just a short stroll away, a mix of designer fashion boutiques, restaurants, and cafes are literally at your doorstep.
The Prahran Market is also nearby with its huge selection of gourmet foods and fresh produce.
A 10-minute train or tram ride could also take you into Melbourne City.
Melbourne is a city that knows how to live. Choose from high-end cuisine to basement rock gigs, plays, festivals and blockbuster sporting events – all happening across a city full of parks, gardens, and historic architecture.
Explore historic arcades and laneways lined with fine dining restaurants, chic cafes, hidden bars, and fashion boutiques or head to one of the many lush gardens throughout the city.
You could also discover Melbourne's obsession with football, cricket, soccer and just about anything else that involves working up a sweat. Head to the sports precinct to visit the hallowed ground of the MCG, Rod Laver Arena or AAMI Park.
In Melbourne, everything has its own festival. From food, film, art and music festivals to celebrations of writing, anime, design and projections – get involved and experience the city through the arts.
* Yarra River - 5 minute walk
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (Claremont St or Toorak Rd) - up to 5 minutes walk
* Fawkner Park - 10 minute walk
* Nearest childcare centre - 10 minute walk
* Botanical Gardens - 20 minute walk
* AAMI Park and Melbourne Park - 20 minute walk
* Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) - 25 minute walk
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minute walk
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes walk/train
If I can't accommodate you here, I have three other magnificent properties in South Yarra. They're both in the same award-winning building situated on Toorak Road. Check them both out below:
"Yarra" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/south-yarra/168584
"Ten" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/south-yarra/139972
"Alexandra" - https://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/south-yarra/195576
I have eight other amazing places to stay in St Kilda, they're also below:
"Vineyard" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/121841
"Palais" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/167211
"Beach House" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/149279
"Alfred Square" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/159639
"Esplanade" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/171924
"Bliss" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/181155
"Carlisle" - http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/vic/melbourne/st-kilda/185016
Hope to hear from you!
- 'Claremont' 50 Claremont St, South Yarra
- 'Alexandra' 50 Claremont St, South Yarra
- 'Ten' 229 Toorak Rd, South Yarra
- 'Yarra' 229 Toorak Rd, South Yarra
- 'Vineyard' 303/ 72 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'St Kilda Vista' 102/72 Acland St St Kilda
- 'The Palais' 302/ 72 Acland St, Kilda
- 'Carlisle' 106/72 Acland St St Kilda
- 'Beach House' 20/15 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'Alfred Square' 22/15 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'The Esplanade' 8/15 Acland St, St Kilda
- 'St Kilda Bliss' 18/15 Acland St, St Kilda
* furniture and decor in the apartment change regularly, so the displayed pictures may not represent the current layout of the apartment.