Press "1" to be teleported BACK to the 1970's.
Enter RETRO HOUSE - SOUTH YARRA.
No house alike, live like Austin Powers and Meralin Manroe, in the grooviest location South of the Yarra, with BEST Melbourne Restaurants, Fashion Shops, Cafes and Night Life at your door step.
Preserved for 40 years, the house has recently been FULLY transformed into a Retro Show Case with award winning Kitchen, new bathroom, toilet and a Balinese styled backyard.
The house has won numerous awards in the House and Gardens Magazines, Foxtel and HIA to name a few.
Live again the 1970's dream...
Double Storey, this 70's Retro master-piece includes:
- Separate Family Lounge room with Open fire place and a Shag Rug & Beam bags
- Separate dining area
- AWARD Winning Kitchen & dinning downstairs
- 2 Oversized Large bedrooms
- Main Bedroom (Queen Size Bed)
- 2nd Bedroom (bunk beds with 3rd optional roll out bed)
- floor to ceiling ward robes
- Separate bathroom
- oversized shower (fits 5 people) That's right!!
- separate toilet
- full laundry facilities with washing and drying facilities
- 2 balconies at the front and at the rear of the house.
Additional points of interest:
- 50 Inch LED screen, DVD player, Amplifier and an Iphone/Ipod connection (3,4 and 4s only)
- Smeg Fridge, Microwave and cutlery
- off street parking
- air-conditioning and heating in each rooms
Attractions walking distance:
- chapel st & Toorak rd restaurants and cafe's at your door step (1min)
- night clubs few steps away (1min)
- World's Best Fashion Shops at your door step (1min)
- Yarra river & biking trail minutes away (3-4min)
- MCG, Albert Park & Tennis centre, walking distance (30min)
- Luna Park 5 minutes drive
- Como (1min)
- Toorak library (opposite the house)
- Toorak Rd Park (1min)
$500 Bond - via a credit card. Please note you will NOT be charged a bond fee unless there is damage to the property or failure to follow rules 1 - 4 below.
1) STRICTLY NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE
2) NO drinking in a lane way or outside the house
3) NO WILD PARTIES - otherwise neighbours will complain
4) NO LOUD MUSIC PAST 11PM
FAILURE TO OBEY ABOVE RULES WILL RESULT IN BOND BEING FORFEITED OR REDUCED AND/OR POSSIBLE EVICTION FROM THE PROPERTY