Enjoy all that Melbourne has to offer, from its bustling cafes, unique trams, Yarra River, and arts culture.
Featuring a double sized bed, the room provides ample space for couples to feel at home. Out in the living room, a pull out double sofa bed is available for groups of up to 4.
South Yarra is one of Melbourne's oldest and most affluent inner city suburbs, bordered by Yarra river and Richmond.
Main features are shopping, dining, fashion and entertaintment.
Local landmark :
- Melbourne High School is only 2 mins walk.
- Royal Botanical Garden and Fawkner Park
- Chapel Street a short distance only 5 mins walk away.
- The Prahran Market is one of Melbourne's most popular and historic fresh produce market.
- South Yarra Train Station only 5 mins walk away
5 mins walk to South Yarra station
Only 2 stops to Melbourne city train line : Cranbourne, Pakenham, Frankston, Sandringham
5 mins walk to tram stop on Toorak Rd
5 mins to IGA Supermarket
3 mins walk to Melbourne High School
Tram routes : 8, 72, 78
Other Things to Note
Please confirm your arrival and check out time. Check in time is 2PM. Check out time is 10AM LATE CHECK OUT is only available upon request.