Walk to amazing shopping, the tennis, MCG, and transport to everywhere. It’s a red-hot location for shopaholics, sports nuts & business travelers alike.
This 2 bedroom apartment is just minutes from the heart of Melbourne city and its major attractions. Decorated in fun vintage Italian themes (think Sofia Loren on a Vespa!), this place is anything but boring. There's something interesting in every room. Cherry-popping red details make this a warm, fun, stylish and welcoming place to spend your Melbourne stay-cation.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR A FANTASTIC STAY
- Balcony with breathtaking views
- 2 spacious bedrooms with Queen size beds
- Spacious kitchen/living area
- Extension dining table to seat 4 people
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Apartment is professionally cleaned
- Hotel quality bed-linen
- FREE WiFi & Netflix movies
- FREE secure off street car parking
- Intercom & security swipe access
- Amazing private rooftop entertainment area
- Professional linen service guarantees a gorgeous sleep experience
- Hair dryer is available in the bathroom
- Iron & ironing board is available for all you business-men
- Basic kitchen supplies such as salt & pepper, oil, starter pack of sugar, coffee & tea are provided
- Bathroom amenities – a starter pack of beautiful Mor products is provided
- Toilet paper & hotel-quality towels are also provided
- Baby Kit (porta-cot & baby bath) available on request
You will have this wonderful apartment all to yourselves, but you can message me to answer any questions. I sometimes call by to ensure you are doing well and have everything you need. I want to ensure your stay in my place is a great experience and that you will consider a return visit.
I offer a simple self-check in process so that you can arrive at any time after the official check-in time of 2pm.
SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE
No matter what brings you to Melbourne, you are staying in the hottest spot in town!
This apartment is right in the heart of the action!
Walk to the Australian Open & MCG, just a short tram ride to the Grand Prix, Golf and MSAC. Hire a boat at Albert Park Lake, explore the Royal Botanical Gardens and the Shrine of Remembrance, go swimming at MSAC or head to the beach! For cycling enthusiasts, the nearby Capital City Trail walkway and bicycle track is part of a 32 kilometre loop around Melbourne's inner suburbs.
Shopaholics, better bring an extra suitcase! You are staying in the middle of the most iconic shopping precinct in Australia, surrounded by designer ateliers and right in the heart of bargain-hunters’ paradise! Shop till you drop in Chapel Street, the Como Centre, Pran Central, Jam Factory, Prahran Market and Toorak Road. You won't be here long enough to explore it all - Book your return visit now!
Love a market? There are plenty nearby! Have a look in the Pics - 7 of them within a 15 minute drive. Full list is in the house manual.
For those with a sweet tooth, you are dangerously close to the famous Zumbo Patisserie which is just across the road - bring your loose pants!
Whether you want to experience a real Aussie pub meal or you are into fine dining, there are countless options just a short stagger away in Toorak Road and Chapel St. You will be spoilt for choice!
All your needs have been catered for.
You will be ideally located for meetings in the CBD, the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, St Kilda Road and Queens Road. Freeway access is very close by, and will have you on your way to the airport or the other side of Melbourne within minutes without having to cut through the city traffic.
SO WHAT’S WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE?
* Chapel St, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Toorak Rd, South Yarra (3-4mins)
* Parks and Fawkner Park – (3-10 mins)
* Nearest restaurants, cafes and shops (1 to 3 mins)
* MCG - Melbourne Cricket Ground – (20 mins)
* Australian Open Tennis complex (20mins)
* AAMI Stadium/Westpac Centre 15minutes
* Richmond and Bridge Road shopping - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Freemason's & Epworth Hospitals - 25 minutes (5-6min drive)
* Peter Mac Centre & St Vincent's Hospital - 25 minutes (10min drive)
* Collins & Bourke Streets in the city - 25 minutes (10-12min drive)
* Yarra River and Royal Botanic Gardens - 5/10 minutes
* St Kilda (10-12mins drive or tram)