WELCOME TO OUR APARTMENT
This brand new 1 bedroom apartment is located in one of Melbourne’s most, sought after suburbs of South Yarra. With modern interiors and stunning architecture, it is a place where you can feel like home. It is conveniently located just behind South Yarra's famous Jam Factory which houses shopping, eateries and Village Cinema under one roof, within walking distance to South Yarra train station and the tram stop, moments from iconic Chapel Street’s shopping, dining and entertainment precinct, and is only a mere 4kms to the CBD.
Kitchen: Brand new fully equipped modern stone bench top kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, microwave, kettle, toaster, pots, pans, crockery etc.
Laundry: Washer, dryer, Iron, Ironing board, sink, washing basket.
Bedroom: Queen size bed, Luxury Sealy Posturepedic pillowtop mattress, Hotel grade bed sheets and linen, built-in robe, Dirty clothes basket.
Bathroom: Large shower, Hair Dryer, luxury Sheridan bath towels.
Lounge/dining room: Open plan style lounge/dining/kitchen, 3 seater sofa bed sleeps two, 55” Samsung TV
Terrace: Large terrace with outdoor dining table and chairs.
Communal rooftop Garden: Plenty of tables and chairs to lounge around, take in the views, drink your morning coffee or gather around one of the fire pits for an afternoon wine.
- Tram 78 @ Stop 48
- Trains: Cranbourne/Frankston/Pakenham Line @ Hawksburn Station or South Yarra Station
CHECK IN & OUT POLICY
- Check-in is between 3pm-5.30pm.
- Check-ins after 5:30pm will incur an additional $15 fee and will need to be arranged beforehand.
- Check-out is no later than 11am unless prior arrangements have been made with us.
Please note that there is No Parking available in the building.
As this is a home, we hope that you will respect the space and abide by a few simple rules:
- No smoking
- Not suitable for pets
- No parties or events
COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF RULES
THERE IS NO SMOKING ON THE PREMISES AT ANY TIME
you will be charged a $500 fine if smoking takes place
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the tenants responsibility during their stay.
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email. Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra wear associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11.00am Dishes should be cleaned and rubbish removed. The tenant is obligated to take care of the apartment and look after it and is obliged to keep the accommodation in the same condition as found on arrival. Furthermore, the tenant is obligated to compensate for any damage or loss occurring in the accommodation due to his own fault or the fault of accompanying persons. To avoid additional cleaning charges, dishes should be cleaned properly including grease build up and burns on pans. Excess food & rubbish should be disposed of. A replacement fee will be charged for towels stained by hair dyes, bleaches, tanning & make up and greasy burnt saucepans. Finger prints and food spillages caused by infants must be cleaned also. Please note that there is no need to clean bed linen or towels as these will be professionally laundered. Keys may be left in the apartment or returned personally, by arrangement.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the tenant's personal property.
- No smoking is allowed in the building.
- If any smoking is made on the premises a $500 fine will be charged to the guest.