Beautifully renovated 2 bedroom townhouse in a garden setting with pool and tennis court.
LOCATION AND AMBIANCE IN THE HEART OF SOUTH YARRA.
Classy and Elegant Boutique Living.
Gorgeous, renovated 2 bedroom townhouse situated in one of Melbourne's most desirable suburbs, South Yarra.
In close proximity to Commercial Road, the Prahran Market, trendy Chapel Street and Greville Street; a superb choice for those wanting to experience the highly desirable location that is South Yarra.
Offers a relaxed indoor/outdoor lifestyle with a pool, full-size tennis court and garden balcony.
Fully renovated, its spacious open plan living overlooks a lovely treed terrace.
The FULL-SIZED KITCHEN comes with European appliances,stone benches and dishwasher. And with Prahran market just around the corner, you can always be assured of the freshest of fresh ingredients.
Upstairs, both the LARGE main bedroom and second bedroom have built-in robes with floor-to-ceiling mirrored fronts. In the evenings enjoy the city lights from your upstairs bedroom balcony!
Additionally, for your comfort, both your living area and main bedroom are serviced with heating and cooling.
This gorgeous package is completed with an elegant bathroom, European laundry, security entry and underground car park..
Free UNLIMITED WiFI. is featured throughout the property.
Free car space in secure UNDERGROUND car park (one flight of stairs)
Easy walk to nearest tram stop and St Kilda road
Easy walk to Botanical Gardens, Fawkner Park, Chapel St, Toorak Rd, MCG, Rod Laver Arena, and CBD
Private leafy balcony
Open plan living & dining
1 x 3 leather seater sofa, 1 leather lounge chair
Excellent lighting throughout, both natural and with stylish lamps
Timber floorboards in main living areas and carpet in bedrooms
Heating & cooling
LOCATION: SECOND TO NONE
The townhouse is ideally situated with award winning restaurants and cafes nearby; trams at your door, plus easy access to all the boutique shopping offered by Chapel street.
South Yarra is a great choice for travelers interested in culture, shopping, sports, restaurants and food.
• Short walk to South Yarra and Prahran stations and tram routes 8 and 72.
• A stroll away from cafes a well as Prahran market and Prahran Central.
• Close to Fawkner Park , Albert park and the Botanic gardens.
• And a short tram ride into the CBD.
• 3 km from Rod Laver Arena
• 3.1 km from MCG Melbourne.
• 3.1 km from St Kilda Sea Baths.
• 3.4 from Melbourne Arts Centre
A great choice for corporate and leisure stays!
Distance to CBD 4 km
Family friendly Yes
Wifi: Free & unlimited
South Yarra is one of the most fashionable and cosmopolitan destinations, close to
Prahran Market, fashion,shopping and great food on Chapel and Greville Streets.
Chapel Street is a lively strip, lined with exclusive shops, cafes, and the popular Jam Factory - an exciting shopping and entertainment complex.
Public transport to the city, and to St. Kilda beach, IS AT YOUR DOORSTEP, and you are within walking distance of the famous Chapel St shopping precinct, Toorak Rd, with its up-market shops, cafes and restaurants, and the Alfred hospital.
Whatever your reason for visiting Melbourne, you will love this centrally located apartment and it's surrounds.
- Royal Botanic Gardens 5 min walk
- National Gallery of Victoria & The Arts Centre 5 min drive
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) 5 min drive
- Melbourne Park (home to the Australian Open) 5 min drive
- Albert Park Lake (home to the Australian Grand Prix) 10 min walk or 5 min by taxi
- Melbourne CBD (businesses, shops, theatres & restaurants) 10min by taxi or 10min tram/train
- Chapel Street fashion shopping, restaurants, bars 10 min walk
- Prahran Market, Coles & Safeway (fresh produce) 10 min walk
- St Kilda Beach & Bayside shops, cafes, restaurants & activities, including sail boarding, rollerblading, walking & bike riding 10 min by taxi 15 min walk
- Chapel Street fashion shopping, restaurants, bars 5 min walk
- Toorak Road for boutique shopping, restaurants, and yummy coffee shops
- Jam Factory cinemas, music & entertainment -10 min walk
- Como- boutique shops, cafes, restaurants & cinemas- 10 min walk
CHECK IN / CHECK OUT
Check Out 11:00 am, Check In 3:00 pm
Please note : Minimum 6 night stay. However we may accept stays of 3 or 4 nights If they join directly to another booking.
Just to let you know that your Argo St. townhouse was perfect! Great spaces, clean, fantastic location and even a terrace. We had a wonderful time in Melbourne and hope that your unit will be available again next year when we hope to return.
With best wishes, P.
Our stay in your apartment has been an absolute delight and we will definitely stay again as it was an ideal location and size for us. Thank you very much.
Jeanne,Berkshire, England March,2014.
We enjoyed staying at your place. The location was great, and we took in a lot of great sights. We will be sure to share our good experience with others. Thanks again. Best wishes,
I would highly recommend this accommodation if you are visiting Melbourne. The place is furnished to a high standard and the two rooms are of a good size. It is only a short walk to many restaurants, bars, cafes and shops. As an added bonus there is a tennis court on site.
This was great. I would be happy to provide any recommendations you want in the future for people who are looking... Stephen K. Sydney, Corporate client.
...It was perfect for us.I will certainly contact you again when planning our next trip out to see if your apartment is available again for us. In the meantime, my thanks again, you offer a great service.
Thank you. Margeaux Terrace is lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed staying there. We will be recommending it to anyone we know heading to Melbourne.
This apartment was even better than that advertised!
As well, the position was wonderful. While here for work, nevertheless we had a great time shopping and dining out, as well as relaxing by the pool. Thank you for great stay.
Carl, Canada, Corporate client.
The unit was exactly what the advertisements said and more. Location was great - walking distance to Prahran and we also walked back from the CBD which took about 45 minutes. I arrived with three teenagers and there was no problems due to their age and the pool would have been of great value except for the Melbourne weather.
FREE - COMPLIMENTARY INCLUSIONS FOR GUESTS:
* Unlimited Internet WiFi (ADSL2)
* Car parking - Secure underground car parking for one car.