Our sleek luxury apartment is right on Melbourne's coolest strip: Chapel Street. From here you'll be able to cruise the boutiques at will. If it's more your style, hit some of Melbourne's coolest bars and restaurants instead though you could always do both. The spot is unbeatable: public transport to anywhere in town is easy. And the place itself is top of the line. Think marble bench tops, a spacious balcony, Miele appliances and access to a pool, gym and spa.
- Stunning view down Chapel St
- Generously-sized balcony
- Brand new apartment complex
- Safe and secure building with video intercom system
- Access to pool, gym, spa and residents common room
- Timber floorboards throughout
- Laundry facilities provided
- Wi-Fi provided
- Air conditioning and heating
- Combined living and dining area
- Smart TV with Netflix
- Luxuriously appointed modern bathroom
- Top of the line fixtures and great water pressure
- One queen bed
- Beautiful view from floor-to-ceiling window in bedroom
- Luxury Miele kitchen with gas cook top, dishwasher and stone counters
Interaction with guests
You'll have the full support of the team at MadeComfy, a Melbourne company helping hosts provide the best quality stay even whilst they are away from their home. A team member will organise your arrival and will continue to provide any assistance during your stay.
Other things to note
Late check-out and early check-in is available where possible. When you arrive at the property you will find a kitchen and bathroom welcome pack with travel size amenities to ensure you do not need to head to the shops on your first day. We also provide top quality linen and towels. Cleaning services are available during your stay at additional cost. Your host has chosen to use the services of MadeComfy to ensure your requirements are met. A MadeComfy concierge service is available to help you with transport, theatre tickets, food and grocery deliveries or any special requests.