Includes: Modern fully equipped kitchen, utilities connection and usage charges, all furniture, linen & towels, LCD television with Foxtel cable TV, Split system heating and cooling, a study desk and onsite laundry facilities no additional charges.
Available at additional cost:
Unlimited WI-FI internet
You will have sole occupancy of the Studio Apartment that you book.
I don't live at the property. But I do live and work from my home office a kilometre and as half kilometres away in Carlton. I am always available to respond to my guests requests. I offer a 24 hour emergency telephone number.
Saint James is situated in the heart of South Yarra, one of the world’s most fashionable and cosmopolitan destinations. The apartment is just a short stroll away from Toorak Road and Chapel Street, home to dozens of designer fashion stores and world-class restaurants. Experience the shopping strip of Commercial Road, the Jam Factory Entertainment complex & explore the Prahran market, Melbourne's oldest-and tastiest-fresh food Market. Walk to Toorak Road & be in the Melbourne CBD on a short 10-minute train or tram ride. Melbourne’s Arts precinct & premier sporting arena’s; The MCG, Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne Park Tennis Centre & AAMI Stadium are also walking distance.
Darling Street is a 10 minute train, 20 minute tram & 10 minute drive to Melbourne CBD.
- South Yarra Train Station is 400 metres/5 minute walk
- Stop 30 for the Number 8 tram into the city is 400 metres/5 minute walk
- The Jam Factory Cinema & Entertainment Complex is 1 kilometre & a 10
- 12 minute walk - Como House & Garden is a 2 kilometres & a 30 minute walk along the Yarra River
- Prahran Market is 1.3 kilometres & a 15
- 20 minute walk
- St Kilda is 4.5 kilometres & a 15 minute drive
- The MCG is 2.1 kilometres & a 7 minute drive or a 25
- 30 minute walk
OTHER THINGS TO NOTE:
All utility bills included Cable TV / Foxtel
Fully equipped kitchen & dishwasher
All linen included
Free laundry facilities
Split system heating and cooling
300m to Toorak Rd & 500m to Chapel St
400m to South Yarra train station
200m to Yarra River, parks and sporting precinct