Imagine a relaxing drink on the sun drenched balcony before wandering over to Crown for a night on the town.
Or unwinding by the pool after a day's shopping in Melbourne's CBD.
How about a hit of tennis in the morning before strolling over to the MCG to watch an AFL match?
Or simply enjoy the convenience of a short walk to a concert at Rod Laver Arena or a show at The Arts Centre.
Is car racing your thing? Stay for the Grand Prix and you will find yourself an easy 15 minute walk from the track.
Tired of spending your holidays in a cramped apartment? Southbank Chic boasts a spacious 95 square metres, so up to 2 couples can stay in comfort.
Enquire now about a stay at Southbank Chic and experience all Melbourne has to offer at your doorstep...
Southbank Chic features a beautiful master bedroom with queen sized bed, and a generous second bedroom with a double ensemble plus additional single bed. In both bedrooms you will find luxurious 800 thread count linen and a high definition flat panel tv.
A superb, large walk-in shower greets you in the bathroom, ideal for a relaxing soak after a game of tennis or a hard day's shopping.
If you feel like eating in instead of sampling the local restaurants, the kitchen is fully equipped with oven, microwave, dishwasher, gas cooktop and has superb granite benchtops.
The large, private balcony has magnificent views over leafy South Melbourne out to the West Gate Bridge - a great place to put your feet up with a bottle of wine.
You will also find a euro laundry with washing machine and dryer for your convenience.
Check in and check out times may also be flexible.
Facilities & Conveniences
Southbank Chic features resort style facilities:
* Swimming Pool (heated Nov - May)
* Tennis Court
* Golf Net
* Barbecue Area
Across the street you will find:
* IGA Supermarket and Bottleshop
* Chemist Warehouse
* Clique Beauty Studio
There are also a number of cafes and small eateries nearby (10 minutes walk).
Situated in a boutique, quiet block with immaculate garden surrounds, you quickly forget you are only a 25 minute walk from the center of Melbourne's CBD.
The apartment is only a block from St Kilda Road, where you will find trams to take you anywhere you need to go.
At your fingertips are:
Sport / Concerts etc.
* Rod Laver Arena (Aus Open Tennis) - 20 minute walk
* Hisense Arena - 20 minute walk
* Albert Park (Aus Grand Prix) - 20 minute walk
* MCG - 25 minute walk
* Exhibition Centre - 20 minute walk
* Myer Music Bowl - 10 minute walk
* Albert Park Public Golf Couse - 30 minute walk
* Flemington Racecourse (Melbourne Cup) - 45 minutes tram
Arts / Theater
* Arts Centre - 10 minute walk
* National Gallery - 10 minute walk
* Malthouse Theater - 5 minute walk
* Bourke Street Mall - 25 minute walk / 15 minutes tram
* Melbourne Central - 30 minute walk / 15 minutes tram
* Spencer Street Fashion Station - 30 minute walk / 15 minutes tram
* DFO South Wharf - 30 minute walk / 30 minutes tram
* Victoria Market - 45 minute walk / 20 minutes tram
* South Melbourne Market - 20 minute walk
Dining / Leisure
* Crown Casino - 15 minute walk
* Southgate Restaurants - 20 minute walk
* Eureka Skydeck - 15 minute walk
* Botanical Gardens - 15 minute walk