Spacious 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment located in the heart of Melbourne's Art's Precinct, With the elegant decor and luxury furnishings, this luxury apartment is the perfect place for family holidays, corporate accommodation or a special retreat.
For large group travelers, I have another 3 bedroom apartment in the same building, the two apartments together can accommodate up to 16 guests, please refer to the link below:
This apartment was recently refurbished, it features:
- Three bedrooms with two queen sized beds and two single beds
- Two bathrooms one with a bath and a shower, the other one with a shower, towels and toiletries are provided (We don't provide toothbrush and toothpaste)
- Large balcony with the beautiful view of the Royal Botanic Garden
- Fully equipped kitchen, you can start cooking on the day of arrival
- Washing machine and dryer
- Air-conditioning (heating and cooling) and fans
- Large LED TV and blu-ray/DVD players
- Internet (WIFI) free to use
- Free parking (PLEASE NOTE: There is a height restriction of 2.1 metres for cars entering the carpark, please contact us before making decision on your rental car)
The apartment is perfect for 6 guests, however we can provide fold out beds and futon to extra guests with $30 per person per night. We love travelling around and we would like to help travelers to enjoy their stay in our apartment, if there is anything you need during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Access to the building is via a security pass, a full time concierge is looking after the building's daily operations, guest have access to the building's pool, gym and car park.
Please feel free to contact me through email, SMS or phone any time if you have any questions, I will meet you at the apartment on the day of check in, show you around the apartment and hand over the keys.
- Please be aware of our strict cancellation policy before you proceed with your booking.
- Check in after 2pm and check out before 10am.
- Please leave the apartment as you receive it.
- Please respect and consider other people living in the building.
- Please keep noise level down after 10pm.
- No smoking inside the apartment or on the balcony, smoking is also prohibited in any public area of the building, such as the car park or swimming pool.
- No drugs Please!
- No parties please
- No Pets Please
This beautiful apartment is located on the 29th floor in the best of Southbank with walking distance to everything Melbourne is famous for, 8 minutes walk to the Crown Casino Entertainment Complex, where you will find Melbourne's best restaurants, bars and famous brands; 3 minutes walk to all the art centres, such as National Gallery of Victoria and Southbank Theatre. There are cafes, convenient stores and restaurants under and around the apartment building.
Melbourne has a comprehensive public transport system, you can get to almost everywhere by public transport, there is only 2 minutes walk to No.1 tram stop and 10 minutes walk to Flinders Street train station from the apartment building.