Please note, we have one 2 bedroom + one 3 bedroom apartment in the same level and one 2 bedroom one level up in the same building. Those apartments may be available so if you are travelling in a large group, say with family etc ask us whether the other apartment is available too. The link to the other apartment is
Take a short walk from your private apartment to the Crown entertainment complex, Melbourne Convenience & Exhibition Centre, Art Centre, Hamer Hall, the National Art Gallery, the Malthouse, Playhouse and the South Melbourne Market.
With towering views over Melbourne CBD on the penthouse floor, our apartment has been lovingly redecorated for a homely and comfortable stay.
The apartment was recently refurbished, it features:
- Two bedrooms with double size bed and two single beds
- Two bathrooms with shower, towels and toilet paper are provided We don't provide shower gel
- Large balcony as sunroom with the beautiful view of Melbourne city
- Fully equipped kitchen, you can start cooking on the day of arrival
- Fully quipped laundry with Washing machine and dryer plus steam iron & iron board.
- Air-conditioning heating and cooling. Heaters and fans in each room.
- 50" Smart LED TV and blu-ray/DVD player with Video library
- Foxtel TV including Entertainment and Sport channel.
- Internet WIFI free to use
- Free parking PLEASE NOTE: There is a height restriction of 2.1 metres for cars entering the carpark, please contact us before making decision on your rental car
The apartment is perfect for 4 guests, however we can provide fold beds and futon to extra guests with $40 per person per night. We love travelling around and we would like to help travelers to enjoy their stay in our apartment, if there is anything you need during your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Tram 112 stop at your doorstep and tram 96 & 109 stop are just around corner.
Flinders train station is 1.5 km from building.
Crown complex and Melbourne Conversation Centre only 450 meters away from apartment.
The South Melbourne Market open 4 days per week. Farmers Market open 1st Sat each month from 8am to 1pm located 207 City road just one block from building. There are many restaurants, Café & bar near by. you will enjoy your stay.
The South Melbourne Market is just afoot, and famous for their South Melbourne dimsim and delicious sangria.
MSAC is not far from home and only 1.9 km. You can take tram 12 at door way if you like.
Budget Car rental is located 285 City Road and just next door.
TRANSPORTATION FROM MELBOURNE AIRPORT
Skybus Express Bus Service From The Airport To The City Centre
SkyBus offers an express bus service from the airport to the city centre. This service operates 24/7, including all public holidays. Buses run from every 10 minutes throughout the day.
$18 Adult - one way - return $30
$41 Family 2- 2 adults and 1-4 children - return $70
$25 Family 1- 1 adult and 1-4 children - return $43
$7 Child 4-14 years - return $13
$140 - 10 trip ticket
Tickets can be purchased on arrival at the bus stop or purchased online at .
On arrival at Southern Cross Station in the city, a taxi from there to the apartment is less than $10.
Taxi from airport to 283 City Road is cost of $60-70 per trip. Economical for groups.
Whenever possible, I will coordinate closer to your arrival and will meet you at the apartment on the day of check in, show you around the apartment and hand over the keys.
Access to the building is via a security pass, a full time concierge is looking after the building's daily operations.
Guests have access to the building's well equipped gym, swimming pool, spa, sauna & car park and amazing location Everything you need for your stay will be ready for you, including kitchen appliances.
A folder with up to date travel information and events is also ready for your use upon arrival.Please feel free to contact me through email any time if you have any questions, or you can call or text me on my mobile phone during business hours,
- Please be aware of our strict cancellation policy before you proceed with your booking.
- Check in after 2pm and check out before 10am.
- Please leave the apartment as you receive it.
- Please respect and consider other people living in the building.
- Please keep noise level down after 10pm.
- No smoking inside the apartment or on the balcony, smoking is also prohibited in any public area of the building, such as the car park or swimming pool.
- No drugs Please
- No parties please
- No Pets Please
Early check in and later check out may be available depend on date of reservation. Please contact us in advance if you request. High chair and cot maybe available. Please book in advance.