This executive 1 bedroom flat is perfect if you are in town for business. The flat has a modern luxury Scandinavian design with heaps of charming industrial touches. The large west facing deck has a beautiful view of the city. You'll love the sunsets.
This tastefully appointed 1 bedroom executive flat is perfect for those traveling for work or having a weekend away.
The chic bedroom has a comfortable design with a queen size bed and luxurious 500 thread count sheets and Sheridan towels. You won't want to leave the apartment.
The bathroom is a great size with a unique circular open walk in shower and a circular pedestal sink. We provide exclusive designer toiletries for your use during your stay.
The lounge room features a great click clack sofa bed that is ultra comfortable for extra guests. It is accented by a patch weave rug and a large Scandinavian coffee table. To entertain you, the flat has a 50 inch Sony LED smart TV that is enhanced by Netflix. Also in the lounge room is the cleverly designed work station/dining room. The office desk will fold out to a dinning table that can easily seat 4 guests.
You'll have a fully stocked galley kitchen to whip up a morning brekkie or a quick bite before exploring the city. There is heaps of storage for longer term stays. Just before the kitchen is a full sized washer and dryer for you to use during your stay.
Property Bed Guide:
1x Queen Bed
1x Sofa bed extra fees may apply for linens
1x Air mattress extra fees may apply for linens
The building also features a convenient gym on the same level. Just next to the gym is a great outdoor space for your use. There are 2 spas and modern plunge pool. More than that, there are 3 lounge areas and a BBQ.
The LittleStay Benefits:
Don't let the name fool you, we want to make sure your holiday has a BIG and lasting memory.
When staying at a LittleStay home, we want to make sure that you have everything that you could possibly need. Our homes are set up to be just that; homes We always include the following for our guests:
- Luxurious linens and Sheridan towels
- Complimentary High-speed wireless internet
- HD TV's with Netflix some units with AppleTV
- A portable Bluetooth sound system
- A kitchen with all the cooking essentials from tea spoons to oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Guests staying longer than 7 days will have an optional mid stay freshening of the home
- All essential household items, including designer toiletries, laundry soap, tea towels, makeup removal pads, hair dryer and much more.
- A concierge service that will make dinner reservations, find event and show tickets, arrange tours some charges do apply
If you feel that any of our homes are missing something that would make you and our future guests more comfortable, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
It's the Little things that make LittleStay a great destination for your travel needs.
Check In: 2pm 14h00
Check out: 10am 10h00
Please advise us at time of booking for any special requests regarding your check in and out times and we will try our best to accommodate your request.
LittleStay is a Melbourne based company founded in 2015. We believe that travel not only opens up your mind to new experiences, but also your heart. It’s all too often people fall in love with travel.
There are a growing number of people that want to stay in homes, to feel like they live in their new city, even if it’s for a weekend. That is where LittleStay can help LittleStay is the new name in short-term accommodations. Not only will we help you find your perfect home away from home, we will take care of your home while you are away from home.
Whether you’re going on a family holiday, traveling for work, moving to a new city, or even just have an investment property, LittleStay will help maximize every home’s potential. A happy home is a filled home.
The three Golden Rules to every LittleStay Property:
- There is NO partying allowed at any time. Eviction and fees will apply to any parties during your stay.
- Noise must be at a reasonable level during your entire stay. Please make sure that you respect the neighbours as these are homes and not hotel rooms.
- Smoking is never permitted inside the home or in any part of the buildings. Fines will apply if there are odours remaining.