PROPERTY RATING - Deluxe Four Star
PROPERTY LOCATION – Canterbury Road, St Kilda West
ABOUT THE HOME
St Kilda Central is a stunning architecturally designed, two-storey townhouse, with a magnificent sense of light and space throughout. Relax in the open plan living space with views to the tranquil garden courtyard. With no hidden pricing our rates include quality linen and towels, unlimited Wi-Fi, Netflix, car parking, a welcome-home pack including luxury, Australian made guest amenities, and departure clean.
• Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, ensuite bathroom, built in robes
• Bedroom 2: Queen size bed which can be converted to 2 single beds if required, built in robe
• Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, access to balcony, free standing clothes rack
• Bathroom: Central bathroom has walk in shower, full size bath, single vanity and toilet
• Kitchen: Fully equipped kitchen with all cookware, crockery, cutlery, and utensils, electric oven, gas stove top, dishwasher, microwave, full sized refrigerator
• Living: Living with comfortable seating for up to 6 guests, TV with Netflix
• Heating: Ducted heating throughout. Aircon in bedrooms and living area
• Indoor dining: Seats 6 guests
• Outdoor: Manicured garden courtyard with BBQ and seating for 4. Additional front terrace garden
• Laundry Facilities: Separate laundry including washer, dryer and ironing facilities.
• Car Park: Secure garage parking is available for 1 vehicle. Additional driveway space for 1 car
We love pets and welcome yours
ABOUT THE NEIGHBOURHOOD
The inner seaside suburb of St Kilda is a Melbourne treasure. Popular with visitors and locals, St Kilda is a vibrant and colourful neighbourhood with a diverse culture. Bordering Prahran to the East and Middle Park to the West, there’s never a dull moment here. You’ll find iconic pubs, historic sea baths and some of Melbourne’s best restaurants and cafes along it’s famous Esplanade. This home is only a 4 minute walk away from your morning coffee and 400 metres from local trams.
• St Kilda Beach
• Acland and Fitzroy Street eateries
• Albert Park Lake
• Catani Gardens
• St Kilda Esplanade Market
ABOUT BOUTIQUE STAYS
Founded in 2006, the Boutique Stays Accommodation Group is an accredited tourism business providing quality houses and apartments to singles, couples and families in Melbourne. Distinguished by a commitment to high property standards, impeccable presentation and personalised customer care provided by a team located in the bayside suburb of Port Melbourne.
A bespoke collection of 60 homes in Melbourne’s most iconic and popular neighbourhoods are handpicked to make guests feel at home with peace of mind that a dedicated, professional customer service team are ready to support each and every guest seven days per week.
TERMS OF STAY
Due to the cost of presenting and maintaining this property to its highest standard we are not able to accommodate guests for a stay under five nights. This property is available to guests requiring short or long-stay accommodation for corporate and leisure travel, relocation, insurance and renovation needs.