***** Strictly 3 nights minimum only at this property. If more than 6 guests we will consider 2 nights minimum stay. *****
Please enquire about our complimentary breakfast when booking for 6 guests or more.
Bedroom 1: There is a double bed with an optional spare single bed which can be set up. The WIFI modem is also located in this room. There is an ornamental fireplace with 2 side tables and 2 reading lamps.
Bedroom 2: There is a double bed with an optional single bed which can be set up. There is am ornamental fireplace with 2 side tables and 2 reading lamps.
Bedroom 3: There are 2 single beds. Side table and reading lamp.
Bathroom: There is a bath and basin and hairdryer.
There is a separate WC.
The dining area with seating for 6 guests can also be changed into a 4th bedroom. There is also an additional bathroom with WC and basin for your convenience.
Living room: there are sofa beds (doubles) which can be placed in the dining area for additional privacy. There is a coffee table and book shelf filled with books and other relevant reading materials.
Kitchen: there is a fully equipped kitchen with microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge, oven and basic supplies of tea, coffee and sugar. There are sufficient crockery for 12 guests, there is additional crockery in the pantry.
Backyard: there is outdoor seating and a BBQ for your use. Please clean BBQ after use - thank you.
The beautiful home is located in central St Kilda and is a great place to base yourself in Melbourne to recharge and explore.
St Kilda is world famous for its beaches, its cafes and internationally renowned for its lifestyle.
St Kilda beach is within 10 minutes distance and is close to the Albert Park precinct, Acland Street and Luna Park.
There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
There is a courtyard with BBQ facilities and a new decking area for outdoor entertaining.
This place can sleep up to 12 people comfortably.
There are 2 double size beds and 4 single beds in the house. There are also 2 brand new sofa beds in the living room. Upon request, single fold up beds can be provided for groups.
There is parking at the front of the property.
The whole house is yours to enjoy on your own with privacy.
There is a BBQ at courtyard of the property so you can entertain and dine outside with family and friends.
•Quality mattresses, bedding line and towels for the number of guests booked
•Portable cot (guests to supply linen) and high chair and stroller (by prior arrangement)
•Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
•Hairdryer, ironing board and iron
•BBQ ready to go with gas bottle
•Outside dining table and chairs
•Washing machine and clothes dryers
•Dining table with chairs
•Comfortable sofas to relax and watch TV
•Free Parking at the front of the property
•Shampoo and soap and washing powder provided
•Dishwashing detergent provided
•Books to read
•Flat screen TV
•House manual that details how everything works
•‘This week in Melbourne’ to explore Melbourne and Victoria’s tourism attractions
- Please leave the house as you found it.
- No smoking inside the property.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, they cannot stay over night, but please no loud parties.
- When checking out, please leave the house in a clean and tidy manner. You don't need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone's home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down after 9pm and be respectful of our neighbours. Complaints from our neighbours will result in an immediate cancellation of your booking.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000 and consult the fire safety manual. For other matters, phone us.
- It is your responsibility to lock the house when you are not inside and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- We do not accept responsibility for loss of property. If you realize you have left something in the house after check-out please phone us and we can arrange to have it returned to you.
- Have a great time!